☼ ₂₆

« What about you and me together, something that could really last forever. »

ROWAN P.O.V.

I broke apart from the kiss and engulfed him in a hug.

"Missed you." I mumbled against his chest.

"Missed you so much."

We broke apart from the hug and we both had sad smiles on our faces, like we were about to cry of joy. We had missed each other so much.

"I missed you too." He whispered, pulling me close and giving me a forehead kiss.

"Im hungry." I mumbled against him.

He laughed and i could feel the vibrations because i was so close to him.

"Then lets eat." He said, grabbing his sandwich.

I moved apart from him and also took a bite of my sandwich.

He opened the basket and got out some water, a pack of cigarettes, and some raspberries.

He handed me a water bottle. I thanked him and took a sip.

"It isn't much, but i hoped it would be enough for you to forgive me." He spoke, eating a berry.

"Pony i didn't forgive you because of this picnic. I forgave you because of how you apologized to me." I spoke, eating a berry.

He smiled at me.

"Either way, im glad you forgave me." He spoke, finishing up his sandwich.

I finished mine shortly after and looked at him.

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked, motioning over to the lake.

I shook my head.

"I didn't bring me swimsuit." I said, trying to cover up the fact that i couldn't swim.

"Yeah so?" Pony said, taking his shirt off.

He grabbed me bridal style, and before i had time to react, he jumped in the lake.

I grabbed onto his chest like my life depended on it (which it technically did).

He submerged from the water snd gave me a confused look.

"Why are you still holding on to me?" He asked, laughing a little.

"I uh. I cant swim." I said, embarrassed by the fact.

"You know you can touch the ground here. This  lake is pretty shallow." He said, trying to hold his laughter in.

I let go of him gently, testing my luck, and when my feet were safely planted on the ground i let go of him completely.

He tried to not laugh at me but it was stronger then him, and soon he erupted in laughter.

I just splashed some water at him, sending it directly in his mouth.