☼ ₁₄

« I never thought id live to see the day where everybody's words got in the way »

ROWAN P.O.V.

"Goodnight Soda." I said, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I felt him put a blanket over me.

"Goodnight Rowan." He said, going back to his room to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of pans dropping. I jolted up and looked around in panic.

I was really on edge. I heard voices from the kitchen.

"Soda, don't drop the pans or we're gonna wake her up." I heard Pony say in a hushed whisper.

"It slipped out of my hand!" Soda whisper-yelled.

"Ow!" I heard Soda yelp.

"Oops, it slipped out of my hand!" Pony hushed back.

I'm guessing Pony hit him with something. I couldn't help but grin.

"Why are you so obsessed with cooking eggs this morning?" Soda whined to Pony.

"I'm making them for Rowan. She looked like she had a rough night when I saw her back there. I just want to make her happy, you dig?" Pony said back to Soda. 

I was still sprawled on the couch and I was smiling like a crazy person.

I got up and went to the bathroom, bringing my bag along with me. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I was still wearing the same outfit I had put on a week back. Gross.

I took out a fresh outfit, which consisted of jeans and a random oversized graphic tee. I got in the shower and turned on the water, starting to wash for the first time in a week.

I started washing my hair. It felt so good to finally get myself cleaned.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open, and my heart dropped. I scolded myself.

I had forgotten to lock the door, how stupid was I?

"Rowan is that you?" I heard a voice call from the bathroom.

It was Steve.

"Yeah, uh would you mind getting out? I'm taking a shower." I called out from behind the shower curtains.

If I wasn't butt naked right now, I'd go out there and push him out.

"Mind if I join?" I heard him whisper seductively.

My stomach dropped. If he were to pull back this curtain I'd break his nose.

"Yeah actually I do." I heard a voice that sounded like Pony call back.

I sighed in releif.

"Ay, what are you gonna do about it kid?" I heard Steve say back.

"C'mon don't be an asshole, get out of there and let the poor girl shower!" I heard Soda yell back from somewhere further.

"Damn I was just trying to get some." Steve mumbled. I assumed he left the bathroom because the door slammed shut.