Molly

Leo

Where the hell am I?  As soon as I open my eyes I realize I am not in my own bed. I make an audible groaning sound as my head begins throbbing in pain. Jesus fuck, what did I do to myself.?

This has to be Kyle's room. Maybe.

   I sit up and immediately reach for the glass of water and Advil someone left on the nightstand. And then I'm leaning over the side of the bed, vomiting out my insides. 

I get up to find a bathroom, but my heart stops when I realize I'm completely naked, Molly is right beside me, and she's also naked.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

What happened comes flooding back to me, and I feel like an idiot. I fucked her. While drunk. I know she was drunk too, but this was just not a great idea. I don't know why I feel bad about this. I have no reason to. This is the kind of thing I've done before with no regret.

  I put my smelly clothes on and wake Molly up. I shouldn't leave without her.

"Hey," she mumbles.

"Hey."

"I think we fucked last night," she smiles. She's really pretty and hot, but a knot forms in my stomach.

"I'm sorry I just got carried away," I shrug.

"Me too," she says, trying to kiss me.

I pull away, "Sorry I just vomited. All over the floor."

"Oh god," she laughs, then kisses me on the cheek.

I should go. I shouldn't lead her on. But the attention is nice. "Um I should get going. I smell bad," I say.

"Aw okay. Should we walk back together?"

"Yeah of course," I say. I can't just leave her here. It would be awkward if I said no we shouldn't walk together."

The morning air is brisk, but it feels nice on my skin. I make small talk with Molly, but my response seem lazy. I feel like I should pursue something with her. I need to get over Sam. Even if we become friends again, I still need to get over my romantic feelings for him.

"Hey Molly," I say. "I know we had sex without really knowing each other, but I just wondered if you'd be interested in getting dinner with me sometime?"