Can Sam come?

Leo

Molly lays naked next to me in my bed, and I feel exhausted. "Do you want to go to a party tonight?" she asks, sitting up on her elbows. 

"I promised Sam I'd hang out," I tell her, staring up at the ceiling.

She looks annoyed. "You hang out with him every night," she puffs. "I still don't understand what happened between you guys," she says somewhat jokingly.

"I'm not sure either, but it's all okay now." For the most part. 

"Well, he could come to the party with us? I could bring one of my friends. Like a double date?"

I don't think Sam would want to attend a party, let alone with a date, but I might as well ask. "Okay, I will ask him, but no promises."

I decide to text him. 

Saaammmm

Hello

So i was just wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight with molly and i? 

uhh i don't know. id rather stay here but you can go its all good

well i still want to hang out with you. so i wont to go

ughh are you sure? I don't want to ruin your fun

yeah we can just hang out

but what about molly?

she wants to go to the party. ill ask and see if she gets mad if I don't go

"Molly?" I look to her but she doesn't look up from her phone. 

"Yeah?"

"Would you be okay if I just hang out with Sam? You could just party with your friends?" I am nervous for her response- I don't think it will be good. 

She sighs, "Leo do you even want to hang out anymore? Like I get you and Sam are good friends but I thought we could just go somewhere together for once. Hell, it's literally okay if Sam comes, but I just want to do something fun. I thought this was what we're doing this for." 

Well, she's definitely annoyed, but she's right. This casual relationship was supposed to be about doing this shit. "You're right Molly. I'll ask Sam again and if he says no, I'll still go with you."

"Okay," she huffs, still looking annoyed, but somewhat satisfied. 

So I text Sam again. 

Soooo she really wants me to go. Will you please come??

Ugh okay. But don't leave me alone.

Yay!! I promise you'll be fine. 

And you have to get me drunk to calm nerves. 

Deal!