Chapter Two

Lily's P.O.V

I arrived at the castle before the sorting ceremony had started. Only a couple of the carriages had arrived so far, so that would give me enough time to look for Severus. I really wanted to talk to him about our last meeting . I hadn't talked to him in almost two years, but only a few weeks ago, he showed up at my house and randomly kissed me before he stormed off. He didn't try and get in touch the entire rest of the summer. I honestly didn't like him that way and I never did. I especially despised him after he called me a mudblood fifth year. Which is the reason we haven't talked in almost two years. But Severus was always a great friend and many times I had wanted to forgive him for what he'd said to me. I couldn't bring myself to do it though. But know it's different. He kissed me for Merlin's sake!

I couldn't find him and the sorting ceremony was about to start, so I went and sat down at the end of the Gryffindor table by myself because I was mad at Alice and Marlene. It was minutes before James came and sat next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked half listening as McGonagall called out names of first years.

"Adams, Nicole" she yelled

"Nothing. Just thought I might keep you company. You looked lonely over here. Why aren't you sitting with any of the other girls?" asked James

"Frankly, It's none of your business why I'm not sitting with them. And I don't need your company Potter" I said rather harshly.

"Hey Evans?"

"Yes Potter?"

"Will you go out with me?" he asked

James had asked me only a million times to go out with him in the last 4 years and I wasn't about to say yes.

"How many times do I have to say no before you actually listen to what im saying?"

"A lot I guess" James said flashing me a cute smile that was too big for his face.

Wait did I just call James Potter cute? The arrogant Toe-rag that I hated for 6 years straight? No, you hate him Lily! He's a great big git!

I stood up and walked away. I was headed for where the girls were sitting. I was ready to forgive them because there was nowhere else to sit at the Gryffindor table.

"I'll never give up on you Lily Evans!" he shouted after me "See you around!"

I could feel myself blush. I found where the girls were sitting and I sat down. I started talking "Sorry guys I didn't mean to be so rude. You are all entitled to your own opinions and-"

Marlene cut me off "Where have you been Lily? We've been looking for you everywhere. You rushed out of the train and we couldn't find you. We looked in every carriage and you weren't in any of them!" she shouted so loud I was sure the entire Great Hall could hear her.

"Calm down. I didn't go in the carriages. I walked to the castle."

I saw James and we locked eyes. He smiled at me. I quickly glanced away. Maybe I was having a sudden change of heart? No, I don't like James Potter! It just can't happen.

----------------------------------------------

Hey Jily Lovers!

You know what to do!! Vote, Comment and follow!

Alexa <3