Chapter Eighteen

Juliet's P.O.V

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" someone screamed in my ear. Liam.

I flopped over and shoved my head into pillow. It was too early. Liam then jumped on top of me and pushed me right off the bed. I looked up at him from the floor.

"You have three seconds to run" I said. He ran out of my room as fast as he could screaming bloody murder.

I couldn't find him anywhere, he must have hid.

"Hm, I guess I'll just have to go get my wand. Maybe a tickling jinx will teach you not to wake me up so early." I said while fake sighing

"Okay, okay. I surrender! Please don't get your wand!" he pleaded coming out from under the dining room table.

Oh how I love having a family of muggles. I ran over to my little brother, picked him up and set him down on a chair.

"Alright, I'm going to wake up Elle. I'll be down to make you breakfast in a few minutes" I tell him

"Okie dokie" he said. I ran upstairs quickly and sat at the end of the spare bed in my room that Elle is occupying for the time being.

"Wake up fatty, I'm making pancakes" I tell her

She doesn't budge so I scream in her ear. She still doesn't budge. Is she dead? I poke her cheek. I slap her face. Nothing. I focus on her face and in my mind say 'Wake up before I dump cold water on you'

She shoots straight up and screams. I cover my ears, in attempt to stop myself from going deaf.

"How the hell did you do that?!" she yells looking at me

"Do what?" I ask her

"You hacked into my mind or something! Your voice came over my dream like a loud speaker! Are you an alien?!" she asks me

"Calm down, you'll wake my parents. It must be one of my powers that come up when I'm 17. I'll check it in my magnecromancer book, one second" I tell her. I go to my trunk and pull out the huge book that Dumbledore gave me called 'Being A Magnecromancer' I flipped through the pages until I came across the powers you could acquire.

"Listen, it says right here that abilities can include being able to send mind messages" I tell her

"How'd you know to do that though? What made you try it out of you didn't know about it?" she asked

"I don't know, I just felt compelled to try it" I say

"Do it again" she says. I close my eyes and focus on what Elle looks like. I imagine her standing in front of me and me saying to her 'hello, how are you?' I open my eyes again and Elle's eyes are wide.

"It worked! You said 'Hello, how are you?" she says jumping up and down.

"C'mon, I told Liam that I would make him breakfast" I say running back downstairs

"So, what do you want for breakfast Li?" I asked him

"Hm, how about pancakes!" He said excitedly

"Pancakes it is" I said. I made not only enough for me, Liam, and Elle, but also my parents and Matt as well, knowing they wouldn't be too happy if they were excluded from our elaborate breakfast.

"Syrup?" I asked Liam

"Of course! And butter too!" He added. I use wandless magic to levitate the syrup and butter over to me.

"Are those pancakes I smell? I'm starving" Matt said as he entered the kitchen. He plopped down next to Liam and messed up his hair.

"Good Morning to you too" I said smiling. Matt took almost the entire batch. "Hey, save some for Mom and Dad, will you?"

"No can do Jules. I won't be having such great breakfasts for a long time, once you leave for school in a few days. We all know that mom's not the best cook, don't we?" he said

Liam, Elle, and I started to laugh, but quickly stifled it when we saw my parents walking down the stairs.

"Are you four on about my cooking again?" my mom asked

"Of course they weren't honey, your cooking is amazing!" my father winked at us.

We all sat down and enjoyed our breakfast. I knew I'd have to go back to Hogwarts in a few days and I was pretty scared to leave my family, with them being muggles and all. It's a terrible world we live in with Voldemort killing innocent people. I feared my family would be next in line. I'll make it a point to put protection charms on my house before the holiday break ends. The doorbell rang interrupting us.

"I'll get it!" I said and my mother nodded. I scrambled to the door and quickly unlocked it. Two men stood before me dressed in all black. One with long hair, one with short. They both had extremely uninviting expressions on their faces.

"Hello beautiful, It's Juliet isn't it?" The long haired man asked. I narrowed my eyes. They gave off a weird vibe.

"And who would you be?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter who we are. Let's step outside." he said

"Let's not" I retorted

"Listen sweetheart, come with us or the muggles get it" the short haired man said in a whisper. I looked behind me to see my family having a conversation with Elle about the Christmas party we're supposed to be attending over the holiday break. I knew whoever these men were and whatever they wanted from me, they were serious about their threat to harm my family. I couldn't let anything happen to them, I would never forgive myself. My only option was to step outside with these men.

"Hey guys, I just remember that I left my, uh, broomstick in the garden when I came home last night, I'm going to go get it, I'll be back in a few minutes" I lied, my voice sounding slightly shaky

"Of course, hurry back" my mother says returning to her conversation

"Yeah I will" I said unsure if that was the truth. I closed the door behind me. I had no wand on me and the two men knew it, but what they don't know is that I'm abled in wandless magic. I quickly shot a stunning spell at the man with the long hair and he fell to the ground. I turned around to wandlessly shoot a spell at the other man, but it was too late, he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the ground.

"Yes, the dark lord did tell me you had special powers. I expect that's why he sent me to get you" he hummed

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I shouted

Out of his wand came ropes and they tied themselves around me.

"Wandless Magic is quite rare. You don't happen to be a magnecromancer do you? That would be interesting. I believe the Dark Lord will find you very useful" he said more to himself than me. The Dark Lord? Does he mean Voldemort? Oh no, I'm screwed, they're death eaters...

I would have shot more spells using wandless magic, but I felt myslef tiring out. I've used too much in the passed few days and I couldn't take the chance of going unconscious at a time like this. The man grabbed hold of me and the stunned man. I felt the familiar sensation of being squeezed through a tube. The man was apparating me somewhere, and I had a feeling it wasn't anywhere pleasant.