THREE

Emma Pov.

I felt cold. Oddly cold. Which is weird because I always sleep with at least three blankets. Maybe they fell off the bed?

My eyes opened slowly, blinking as they adjusted to the bright sunlight streaming in through the curtains. I had a major headache.

I looked to the window, seeing the cream-colored curtains hanging there as the sun rays invaded them. Wait. I don't have curtains.

My eyes widened & I sat up quickly, now fully awake. I gasped as a sharp pain hit my inner thighs from the sudden movement. Why did my thighs hurt so bad? I looked around the hotel-like room. Where am I?

I leaned forward, testing out how bad the inner-pain was & the thin white sheet fell from my body. I realized I was naked as well.

I pulled the sheet back up, looking around on the floor for my clothes.

I finally spotted them as they were scattered all around on the shaggy brown carpet.

I rubbed my temples as I stood up, trying to get rid of the major headache. My legs shook slightly & I winced in pain. Jesus. What happened?!

After getting dressed painfully, I looked around for my phone. I found it on one of the birch nightstands, there was a notepad next to my device as well. There was messy handwriting on the top of the notepad & it said: If you tell anybody about this, you're dead. - Ethan. My eyes widened & I covered my mouth with my hand. No. I. Didn't. I slept with Ethan?!

Memories from last night suddenly came flooding in & I cringed at every single one. I can't believe I lost my virginity to....him. Losing your virginity is supposed to be to somebody special....not to somebody that makes you feel shitty & doesn't even care about you.

Tears threatened to spill over in my eyes. I feel so used. He probably doesn't give a shit either. I looked blurrily down at my phone to see the time, I had a half an hour to make it to school at least. I didn't feel like going but I had to so that I wouldn't be behind. It's not like my father would care if I didn't go either, he doesn't care at all.

I padded over to the door & quietly opened it, revealing a long hallway with many other doors. I honestly wondered which one was Cameron's.

After making my way through the maze of a house, I had finally been able to catch a taxi home since Hannah had driven me here.

Once home, I got ready as quickly as possible after having a mini-freakout about how many hickey's were scattered around my neck. I covered them up with makeup to the best of my ability & walked out the door.

Getting into my car, I relaxed my back against the leather seat & slowly put the key into the ignition. I turned the gauge that controlled the heat onto high & held out my hands in front of the vents for a moment.

The drive to school seemed to go by too quickly as I parked in my usual spot & stepped out onto the black, cracked concrete.

I walked into the main entrance slowly as I still thought about last night. My inner thighs ached as I dragged my feet to my first class.

The Spanish teacher greeted me as I trudged in & I shot her a small, fake smile. I went to my seat in the back & slowly lowered myself onto it, trying to not cause a lot of pain.

It took a few minutes, but everybody finally filed into the classroom & plopped into their seats as well. I stared at the oak patterned desk for half of the class, trying to sink further into my hoodie that I had randomly thrown on this morning. I still couldn't wrap my mind around all the facts about what I did last night. I wrapped my finger around a stray thread on my sleeve as I thought.