CHARACTER Q & A

Questions & Answers for Emma

Q - True thoughts on Ethan?

A - he's just a broken boy who bottles everything up & needs some love. i'm in love with him. just kinda wish he felt the same.

Q - Do you think Ethan will ever hurt you again?

A - i dunno...I feel like maybe if he gets really worked up. but I hope not.

Q - When did you know you loved Ethan?

A - the moment after meredith beat the shit out of me in the bathroom & instead of letting his anger get the best of him, he listened when I called out for him & he took me to the hospital.

Q - Do you expect Ethan to ask you out?

A - no.

Q - What do you think Lisa thought when she kept looking back at you & then Ethan?

A - that I was just another girl he brought home & fucked, she's probably used to it honestly. but I don't think he's been doing that lately...?

Q - Would you have kept the baby if Ethan didn't want it?

A - to be honest...no. i'm not ready to be a parent, especially not a single parent.

Q - What would you do if Ethan asked you out?

A - it's okay, he won't.

Q - Do you wish your dad was more apart of your life?

A - all the time. i miss how he was when my mom was still around.

Q - Do you think Ethan could have potential feelings for you?

A - no, in the hospital it's like he was trying to nicely let me down.

Q - When will you admit your feelings for Emma?

A - what? weird flex ahah.

Questions & Answers for Grayson

Q - Why does your dad beat up Ethan?

A - Ahaha, what are you talking about?

Q - True feelings on Emma.

A - she's my absolute best friend.

Q - Do James & you have a 100% serious relationship & do you think either of you would ever cheat on eachother?

A - I think our relationship is serious...I dunno, I like him a lot. I don't think I'm gonna cheat & I doubt he would...right?

Q - Do you actually love James?

A - yes.

Q - Opinion on Ethan & Emma together?

A - Ethan needs Emma in his life & I want them to be together, but I feel like Ethan might hurt Emma & I don't want that to happen. so I dunno.

Q - Do you love Ethan (as a brother) or do you really not like him?

A - of course I love Ethan, he's my twin brother & we used to be closer than anyone else in the world.

Q - Why don't you defend your own twin brother?

A - what do you mean?

Q - Do you love James?

A - duh.

Q - Do you know what your dad does to your twin brother?

A - yes, I know he always gives Ethan more money than me for gas. it's annoying ahah.