ELEVEN

Emma Pov.

I watched silently as Grayson fidgeted with his hands. He had just explained to me about what happened last night with James & him. Honestly, I didn't know what to say. I never knew Grayson was...gay? Bi-sexual? He had never acted on anybody else like that but James.

"So....that still doesn't explain why this morning you absolutely freaked out when you saw James." I stated & Grayson tilted his head up to look at me. "Uh-yeah I...saw a hickey on his neck and then all that happened when him and I we're drunk came back to me. I panicked, not wanting to admit that it was true. I still don't know if it is, I mean, I was drunk." He explained & I nodded my head slowly. "Drunk actions are sober thoughts Gray." I said quietly & his eyes widened as he shook his head. "N-no. That doesn't mean anything. That night didn't mean anything. The way my heart flutters when I'm around him doesn't me-oh shit!" He said, clasping his hand onto his mouth tightly in realization of what he just said. Well damn. Grayson Dolan likes James Charles & he doesn't even know how to admit it. "I didn't mean that I-" Grayson began but I cut him off. "Aweee, Grayson has a crushhhh." I sang out like a second grader & he gasped, shoving his hand onto my mouth. "I do not." He said seriously & I raised my eyebrows at him. He actually did sound dead serious so maybe he didn't like James....or maybe he's just lying.

I licked Grayson's hand that was on my mouth & he yanked him arm back to wipe it hastily on his joggers. "Disgusting!" He yelled & I laughed loudly. "Yeah, okay." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice as I referred to him denying his crush on James. Grayson glowered at me & I chuckled. I pulled my phone out of my jeans' back pocket, looking at the time to see that I needed to get home if I wanted to actually do my homework. I sighed, clicking my phone off & shoving it back into my pocket as I looked at Grayson again. "Gray, as much as I would love to argue with you about how you have a fattass crush on James, I gotta go." I said, exaggerating my sigh of sadness. Grayson glared at me before laughing. "Come here my depressed child." I stated, pulling his large frame into my small arms for a tight hug. "No being all sad tomorrow, just talk it out with James. I miss my happy best friend." I said & felt him laugh against me, nodding in agreement. I smiled & pulled away from the hug, standing up & shoving my ass in Grayson's face to annoy him before walking away past the kitchen & towards the front door.

I paused near the bottom of the staircase, having heard a few noises of irritation & curses. I raised an eyebrow, looking back into the living room at Grayson who's eyes were attached to whatever show played in the tv. The noises didn't come from him....? Must have been Ethan? I stepped back towards the bottom of the stairs & debated for a moment, before trodding up the stairs.

I walked towards Ethan's bedroom & peaked my head inside his open door, only finding an empty room. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Where was he? "Shit!" I heard somebody whisper yell & I turned around, looking in the direction of where the profanity came from. The bathroom. It was clearly Ethan's voice. Should I go in? What if Ethan was jacking off or something? I definitely did not want to be a witness of that. I shrugged mentally, walking over to stand in front of the bathroom. "Oh my-what the hell?!" I heard him curse from the other side of the door & fought back the urge to laugh. What was he doing? I knocked on the bathroom door. "Uh, Ethan....you good?" I asked & heard a ton of shuffling behind the door. "Emma?! No! I don't know how the fuck this shi-" I heard him start to ramble but I cut him off. "Okay, okay. Stop cussing. That doesn't help anything." I stated & heard him scoff through the wooden door. "You sound like my grandma-ah hell!" He mumbled, raising his voice at the end for whatever reason & I chuckled. What the hell is he doing in there?! I placed my hand onto the cold metal of the door handle. "I'm coming in." I said, not giving him an option as I began to turn the door handle. "No wait E-" He started but I swung the door open, confused at what I saw.