Thirty one

*play the song above!*

Isobel P.O.V.

Soft rolling waves and stretches of shining white sand could be seen as we arrived at the ceremony location. There was a gentle breeze and blue skies, forming a backdrop for the rows of white chairs and platform lined with exotic flowers. At the very end of the aisle, a rustic white wood arch stood, wrapped in a sheer white billowing curtain. The tall structure was decorated bountifully in roses, lilies, snapdragons and babies breath in a gradient of colors such as peach, cream, white and blush. Guests spilled in one after the other, taking their seats as a soft melodic tune played from surrounding speakers. The clock struck half past two, and everyone took their places.

The music stopped and a guitarist began to softly play the first magical notes of the bridal march. The guests rose from their seats, smiling at the adorable scene of the flower girl, scattering petals down the aisle and ring bearer, holding a small ring cushion as they walked arm in arm.

I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

Claudia then began the descent down towards the centre platform, followed by Jenny and Casey, as they lined up one by one from the outer edge. I smiled with pure joy as I watched my best friend take her father's arm. I nodded over towards her one last time before taking my own leave.

"It's time."

"Thankyou," she mouthed over to me.

I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest swing
I had a dream

I took my steps one by one down the white platform aisle as fluidly as possible, holding the gorgeous bouquet in front. I smiled brightly at the guests and the cameras, shooting my mom a small grin as I passed her. My eyes caught Kade's who watched me with a soft smile and a sparkle in his eye that caused my stomach to flutter at the sight. He looked so suave in his black tux, like it was tailored to absolute perfection on his body. I finally neared the platform and grinned at Oliver as I took my position beside Casey.

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie
I said a prayer and fell asleep

It was like time stood still as every head turned towards the most beautiful woman right now. Sophie took her first step down the aisle towards the man of her dreams.

I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest swing
I had a dream

Oliver greeted Mr. Herman as he handed Sophie over to her groom. Sophie gave her dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek before taking Oliver's hand.

"Hi," Oliver whispered with a loving beam as he pressed a kiss to her hand and led her up the small step.

"Hi," she whispered back, happiness bursting at the seams.

"Dearly beloved, we are all gathered here today to witness the union of Oliver Chao Jason Lowe and Sophie Therese Herman. They welcome you to bear witness to their commitment and also to wish them well as they proceed to endeavour on their new life together." The celebrant announced to officially begin the procession. "This is more than a ceremony, it is a significant moment of celebration. Marriage is a personal decision between two people that should be not taken lightly, and is to be greatly considered and respected when entered into."