Twenty five *

Flashback
- 6 years ago, Gramwood High-

Kade P.O.V.

Despite Bel's protests, it became almost routine that I took her to school and home every day for the rest of the week. And because I was giving her a lift home, I always made sure to stop by someplace else to hang out before going home, home.

"Strawberry milkshake?" I arched a brow at her as Bel slid into the booth of the diner. She nodded enthusiastically, whilst I ordered her favorite drink alongside two grilled cheese sandwiches for the both of us.

After thanking Dot for our meals, Bel quickly grabbed the drink and sipped it with a hearty sigh.

I chuckled in amusement. I think she's addicted to them honestly.

"What?" She frowned through a mouthful of shake as she noticed my gaze.

"Nothing," I shook my head, taking a bite of my sandwich. I couldn't help but let a small inconspicuous smile slip out though.

"You have a fetish with people drinking or something?" She retorted, a smirk plastered over her face.

I leaned back into the booth, spreading my arms out casually. "No. But I'd be happy to explore my fetishes with you."

"Kade, Kade, Kade. You know you're all talk and no action," she tilted her head playfully, stirring her drink with the straw in one hand.

"Is that a challenge Isobel?" I quirked up. "Because from what I remembered last night whilst you were at mine, I had you moaning all over my lap as I kissed you. You want me to take things further?"

Her face went red before her eyebrows pinched into a frown. "You're evil sometimes you know that," she pouted.

I laughed, as I wiped a dab of milk from the corner of her mouth. She bit her lip and looked down with a bashful smile. I always thought she was beautiful. Well at first, I thought she was smoking hot and pretty, but now that I've grown closer to her over the past couple of months, she's so damn beautiful to me. She had a strong mind and spirit. I admired her fire and passion.

"Bel?" I murmured.

"Mm?" She looked up, her rich brown eyes, lined by long black lashes capturing me within their depths.

"Come to mine after the game tonight?"

Bel cocked an eyebrow. "Hm I don't know Whitley. Do you deserve any sugar? You've been kind of extra mean to me lately," she teased. "It's going to cost you."

"Ooft baby, you don't play nice either." I smirked. I love the way she teases me, it's fucking hot.

She shrugged with an amused smile before finishing off the sandwich with a crisp crunch, saying nothing more on the matter.

"So are you coming with me later?" I asked curiously. Please say yes.

"We'll see Whitley. We'll see."

This girl. She doesn't make things easy that's for damn sure. But I'm here for it.

~