Thirty

Kade P.O.V.

Today's the day, folks.

My eyes immediately snapped open as I took in the bright blue sky and soft rays of the morning sun.

I got up, folded the sofa bed back to its normal position before heading towards Ollie & Soph's bedroom (minus Soph for the moment).

"GOOD MORNING MISTER GROOM-TO-BE!" I bellowed, grinning wildly as I swung the door open.

Oliver stretched and pulled himself up to a sitting position. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before glancing at me. "Morning dude. You know I think it only applies to the term bride-to-be," he chuckled, his voice a little hoarse from sleep.

"Well now that's just an injustice to equality," I retorted.

"Yeah yeah," he threw a pillow at me. I quickly caught it before it hit my face. "What time is it? You're wide awake."

"Like 8:30am." I shrugged. "I am just excited for your wedding bro!"

He laughed, hopping off the bed. "Me too, me too. I can't wait to see her. The day's finally here!"

"Woooo!" I grabbed his shoulders and shook it roughly. "Let's get this party started!"

"It's still six hours away," Ollie noted, making his way outside.

"Oh shit yeah," I finally realised, taking down my energy a notch. "What the hell are we gonna do until then?"

"Get ready slowly, I suppose." He laughed, his smile bigger than normal, happiness pouring out of him like sunshine. "The film and photo guys will be here at like 11am."

"Huh, wanna get a quick workout in? Something light?"

"Yeah good idea! Work the nerves out and pump my blood for the day," he nodded. "Then breakfast after and the guys, plus my fam should be over soon at 10-ish."

"Sweet."

After a quick 30 minutes in the hotel gym, we headed upwards for a shower and ordered some room service for breakfast, relaxing and enjoying the view from the balcony.

"I can't believe Soph is somewhere just over there getting ready." He said, pointing to the other hotel building nearby.

I chuckled. "So close, yet so far."

"Mhmm, I wonder what she's doing now."

"Don't you dare text her! Remember you guys made a little rule of no calls/text until the ceremony!" I reminded him, snatching his phone away from the table.

He sighed. "Yeah I know. Maybe I'll write her a quick note, though. Just in case she's nervous. Can you deliver it for me?"

"Fine," I agreed. "That would actually be cute as fuck."

"Thanks," he grinned happily, grabbing a pen and notepad from the desk in the hotel room.

Before he could start, we got a text that the boys had arrived and were waiting downstairs in the lobby. We both headed down to collect them.

"Ayeeeee!" Jacob grinned, spreading his arms wide to pull Ollie into a hug. After a round of excited greetings we headed back up to the room.

"Woah this is a nice room," Tobias said, looking around appreciatively.

"Yeah," Ollie chuckled. "Soph and I are staying here tonight."

Jacob wolf-whistled. "Well we better steer clear of the bed then hey mate."

The boys all burst into loud laughter.