Fifty one

Isobel P.O.V.

The screen crackled and blurred before Sophie and Oliver filled the screen. In the background were large rolling hills and a huge lake, the sun shining behind them, just above the peak of a snowy mountain top.

"Hi!" I said excitedly grinning at the camera in FaceTime.

"Hey!" They waved back.

"Wow! You're in New Zealand right?" I questioned, setting myself up comfortably in bed.

"Yep! We fly back home tomorrow night though!" Soph answered.

"That's great, it looks like you've had the most amazing time! The pictures are to die for!" I squealed.

"Mhmm!" Soph nodded. "Ollie here is the perfect Instagram husband."

Ollie chuckled, planting a kiss on her head. "Well I've got a great view to work with."

"Ick!" I playfully teased, making gagging noises. They chuckled before giving each other a peck on the lips. I smiled, I loved to see them so happy together.

"So anyways, it must be our turn to be grossed out with you and you-know-who now?" Soph said with a sly expression.

"Wait what? How'd you know!" I exclaimed. "I was just about to tell you!"

"Kade texted me yesterday saying, quote I fucking did it!!! 😁👍🏼💑unquote." Ollie chuckled, showing me the message through the screen.

"Oh my god." I rubbed my hands down my face shaking my head in amusement. "Well yeah, um surprise! We're together and dating and everything..."

They both chuckled. "Well to be honest, I always thought one day you'd end up back together." Soph said with a beam.

"We were never together in the first place though," I added thoughtfully. "But thanks for having faith in our mess." I laughed.

"Oh come on! Everyone basically knew you two were totally in love with each other, well except for the two of you- apparently." She rolled her eyes. "And then came the whole stage where you refused to hear or talk about one another." She chuckled.

"Yeah," Ollie agreed. "My wife's right. And not cause she's my wife." He chuckled. "I'm glad that at least now you've been pushed in the right direction. We're happy for you both."

"Yooooo!" Kade bellowed, jumping onto the bed half naked, slightly wet with a towel around his waist. Typical.

"Oh speak of the devil," I shook my head amusedly.

Kade grabbed the phone from me and smiled into the camera excitedly. "Well lookie here it's the incredible salt n pepper, peanut butter and jelly, hubby and wifey duo!"

"Hi Kade," Sophie smiled.

"Sup dude." Oliver chuckled.

"We were just saying how happy we are for you and Is." Soph continued.

"Why thankyou. I'm so sorry but you guys are no longer the #1 couple in my heart." He pouted sadly, roping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me in towards him. Our faces squished together as Oliver and Sophie chuckled.