Prologue

His eyes gazed upon the sophisticated interior building owned by his own father. It was remarkable with gorgeous marbles, beautifully furnished woods, exquisite fabrics, and colorful mosaics. With his fingers clenching a black suitcase, he strolled pass the clusters of slot machines occupied by the casual gamers. The cocktail ladies was shamelessly circling around him trying to make him take a few sip. However, He simply gave them a blank expression, and kept walking. He stopped in front of the regular gamblers grouping at the pool tables, being rowdy and noisy. They laughed and hold their beers up, gulping them down like animals. The dizziness caused one of the gamblers to sway side by side and accidentally tilted his glass of beer against the young bachelor's black suit.
He brushes his suit, the damp wet mark made his face twist in disgust.

"Get this bastard out of my sight", he demanded. The bodyguards behind him instantly got into action, gripping the drunk man's arm and dragging him out of the scene. He has caught quite a few attentions from the customers due to the commotion, yet he choose to ignore their stares and continues to stroll away.

The damp liquid on his chest was bothering him, "Wait here", he instructed to his mens and walk towards the nearest bathroom. Once inside, he dump his suitcase on the sink counter. The bathroom alone was classic and unimaginably spacious. He let out a deep exhale, finally giving in as he loosen his tie. He then unbuttoned his black suit, with annoyance and toss them aside. He stood in front of the mirror, straightening the collar of his white button up shirt. His fingers tracing the rims making sure it was folded neatly. The beer did not manage to wet the second layer of his attire, but he was in a foul mood already.

He watched from the corner of his eyes as the bathroom door slowly opened. He's already bothered, and now having someone coming in when he's trying to occupy the bathroom alone adds on to his irritation. His eyes were stern, whoever's disturbing him will be feeling his wrath.

A young lady maybe around nineteen no younger than nineteen he thought to himself, enters while pushing a yellow bucket of water and holding a mop. She picked up a bottle of cleaning solutions and pour them inside the bucket, completely unaware of him standing in front of her. He cleared his throat purposely, as he stares at her struggling to drain the water off the mop. She finally looked up for a moment, observing him back with her chocolate brown eyes. However, to his surprise, she wasn't interested nor intimated and went straight back to squeezing her supplies. Stupid woman, grabbing his tie and suit he advances toward her.

"Leave", He ordered, yet he was once again being ignored. Nobody dares to ignore his demands, in fact, most people won't even hesitate before following his orders. She must be deaf or mute. She refuses to look up, and it was making him feel stupid standing in front of her, so he clenched the stick of her mop, forcing her to speak to him.

"Do you need something sir?", she finally asked staring back at him.
He glared at her, "Yes, take this to the washer. I need it clean.". With that, he tossed her his suit and tie.
"As a maintenance, I clean floor, windows, wall, and bathroom. Cleaning customer's clothes is not one of them".
He was bothered, "Keep up with that attitude woman, I can make you lose this job!"
What kind of employee is my father even hiring? He glanced back at her, for a split second laying his eyes on her name tag. Wait till I get her fired.

He took the elevator straight up to the fifth floor, a resort and spa area for VIP overnight guests. Calmly ambled down the red carpet hallway until he stopped at an extravagantly detailed room that stood out among the others. He took a step back so one of his men can knock on the door. To his annoyance, no one was answering, What the hell, father.
"Mr. Ace? Sir Dylan is here to see you", the bodyguard knocked again. "Mr. Ace?"
Finally, they heard shuffling of the shoes as the door opens up.

Mr. Ace was in his forties, but it was hard to tell since he has regular routine in taking care of his appearance. Like his son, he has a natural brown hair and alluring gray eyes. "Sorry son, come on in," he greeted with a smile and held the door wide open. There was loud music playing in the background and ladies laughters, no wonder he dragged to open up the door. Dylan scoffed, gripping his suitcase on the back of his shoulder, and trudge inside the room.

Thank you readers for reading my first chapter. How was it? I'm still fairly new in writing stories so please do correct me if there's any mistakes. Comment if you want, I do love to read them and improve!