Chapter Twenty One

With one powerful yank, Dylan set Charles crumbling to the floor. That wasn't all of it, with his leather black shoe, Dylan coldly step on top of Charles open palm, watching him wince in pain.
Dylan shifted his attention and glared at the three guys who's shuddering with fear by now.
"Do you want to be the next one?"
He threatened, putting more pressure down to make Charles cry out. At this point Charles finger must be badly bruised.

The three guys acknowledge his warning, quickly let me loose, and scattered, running as fast as they could down the exit.

I stood there surprise, shock, but mostly in relief. Dylan ....The last guy I would've expect to save me.

Dylan let out a scoff, averting his eyes back at Charles who's looking up at him, terrified. Once again he gripped his collar, pulling him up till they're an inch apart.
"Should I remind you who's the boss here?", he growled, completely overpowering him.
Charles hastily shakes his head, stuttering "No sir".
Dylan let go of him, as Charles tries to get up to his feet.
"Return back her original position", he directed with an sharp edge to his voice.
"But", Charles stammered, holding his throbbing hand, "They need someone in the bar..."
"Return. Back. Her. Position", he hissed and Charles immediately shut his mouth.
"Yes sir".
Dylan looked away from him, taking the chance Charles quickly escaped, picking up his pace toward the exit.

I was in a daze, my eyes shifted to Dylan who was calmly adjusting his suit. Is this really happening? Did Dylan just came to save me? I cannot be any happier, is this really Dylan Ace who just rejected me earlier?
I gulped and walk toward him.
"Thank you", I said softly.
I have to show my gratitude, to tell him how grateful I am for him, he didn't disappoint me after all. I knew it, this is the Dylan I have expected for.
He didn't respond, his expression was still cold as a block of ice, but that doesn't matter he had nevertheless made my day.

<Brandon>
After Hazel's unexpected phone call, he had immediately got into action. By the way she's talking to him, he knew there must be a problem, and regardless what it is, he has to save her.
Pulling over a white T-shift and blue jeans he hurried out of the house. Don't worry Hazel, I'll be right there.

Several cars honked at him as he make his way to the casino, mainly because he's accelerating at a high speed, twisting and turning to cut his way through in the rain. Wait for me Hazel.

Abruptly he parked the car right outside the casino, slamming the door and ran toward the entrance. His chest was beating rapidly, giving that he's slightly jogging down the hallway trying to look for her. After checking through countless halls, he still couldn't seem to find her. Wiping the sweat of his face, he panted, angling his arm against his waist. Where are you Hazel?

Just as he was about to take out his phone to call her, noises from the other side of the hall attracted his attention. With that, he made his way toward the hallway leaning left, to see if it was her.

It was.

However she wasn't alone. Hazel was standing next to a tall man in formal attires. Is that...Dylan? For a moment, he thought his eyes were deceiving him. Why..is she with Dylan? He stood there disappointedly, his heart throbbed as he shut the phone and slip it into his pocket. Hazel...why did you call me here for?...to tell me that you're with someone else?

He bit his lip, his chest felt heavy.
Then it clicked.
The classic house she lives in...she can't possibly afford that as a maintenance here...could it be? He shook his head, no, she can't possibly be living alone with..Dylan..
But he wasn't convincing himself, the thought was haunting him.

Finally he averted his eyes away from the scene, feeling stupid for coming. Letting out a deep exhale, he strolled away from the hallway.

-So Readers, I've been wondering. Who would you prefer more? #TeamDylan or #TeamBrandon?