The sound revealed!

*Scrat from Ice Age is scurrying through the snowy forest up the mountain with his giant acorn.*

*Wild Sleigh Bells ride past him, cackling. Scrat spins cartoonish-ly as they pass right by him.*

*Scrat angrily shakes his fist at them, and continues scurrying up the mountain.*

*Scrat stops in his tracks as he hears a strange roar. It sounds close. Then the Wild Sleigh Bells are riding down the mountain, screaming in fear.*

Ravage: C'mon boys! Let's burn rubber and get out of here!

*Scrat tries to run away but they pass him again and he is sent spinning again. He falls over. He looks up the mountain and sees...a giant monster moose running down the mountain, roaring*

Scrat: AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *He runs as fast as he ever has down the mountain, the moose monster catching up. Then Scrat trips and drops his acorn and starts rolling. Soon, he's in a giant snowball rolling down the mountain, the moose falling behind and giving up. Then Scrat in the snowball falls off a cliff, and when he lands, the snowball breaks apart. He is dizzy at first. Then the acorn falls right by him, he affectionately hugs it. The moose roars in the distance, and Scrat, still freaked out, runs towards the North Pole village.*