The Mysterious Case of Moose Jaws

*Jay and Holly are out for a walk.*

Jay: So then we were fighting this fallen angel who looked suspiciously a lot like our pal Holden when—

*Scrat runs through screaming.*

Scrat: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOF! *Runs into a pole and is knocked out*

Jay: What the fork?

And so

*They have taken Scrat back to the workshop. He is wrapped in a blanket and his feet in a bucket of warm water. Lucas and Connor are there.*

Connor: *has Scrat's acorn* you've been trying to crack this open and eat it right?

Scrat: *nods*

Connor: Judo chop! *Cracks open acorn* there you go Scrat.

Scrat: *ecstatic, he starts eating*

Connor: Jay said you looked pretty spooked. What'd you see?

Scrat: *speaking squirrel language*

Connor: uh huh...uh huh...uh hu—a giant moose?

*Outside, the Wild Sleigh Bells are heard*

Connor: Now what are those dingbats up to?

*They're screaming in fear*

*Outside, some elf police cuff them up*

Ravage: Dude we're serious! You gotta believe us!

Officer elf: Please, a giant killer moose? I don't think so.

Lucas: Officers, what seems to be the problem?

Officer elf: Well Santa, we caught these nutcases finally and now they're raving about a giant killer moose.

Lucas: ! Killer moose?

Officer elf: Yeah apparently. We're ready to neuralize them and make them forget everything about this town when you say so.

Lucas: No bring them in.

And so

Lucas: So you guys have seen this moose?

Ravage: Yeah! So we were riding up the mountain, when out of nowhere we saw it! It was humongous, it was as tall as the trees in the forest! So we got out of there!

Lucas: One minute please.

*Lucas and Connor talk it over*

Biker: Are we gonna be neuralized?

Lucas: Not all of you. Yet. We're neuralizing all of you except for your leader. *Points to Ravage* we are going to neuralize you but first you're going to take us to this moose.

Ravage: If I refuse?

Lucas: Then how does elf prison sound?

Ravage: No! I'm not going back there! You have no idea what they make you do in there!

Connor: Then you're gonna help us find the creature, which we have dubbed Moose Jaws. Now put these on. *Hands him special sunglasses.*

Ravage: *puts them on*

*Connor and Lucas put on their sunglasses, then walk over to the rest of the biker gang. They hold up their MIB neuralizers to them, and they flash. The bikers are in a stun*

Connor: You guys are in Canada. *points to Ravage* You don't know him. You've never seen him in your life.

Lucas: You aren't the savage biker gang Wild Sleigh Bells. You are the charitable biker group Helping Hands who are on your way to help Aquaman feed his village and then you are returning home to be Salvation Army Bell ringers. 

*Connor and Lucas take the cuffed Ravage and get out of the room.*

*The gang snaps out of it and go off to help Aquaman*

Connor: Alright let's get some of the crew together and find this moose!