day 2

Daniels POV

We made it to the mall and Zach wanted to invite his brother Jonah. Well there not really brothers but Jonah adopted Zach and so there step-brothers. We were waiting for Jonah by the door and then we saw him walk up with a boy.

"Hey Jonah who's this" the boy picked up his head and looked at us both.

He had blue eyes that looked dull and he had faux blonde hair it was so cute.

"I'm c-corbyn" he was hiding behind Jonah.

"Well I'm Daniel and this is my roommate Zach"

We all walked in the mall and we all split up and I was by myself cause I didn't want them and know what I was gonna get. Walking into Starbucks because I was kinda thirsty I bumped into someone once again.

"OMG I'm so sor- JACK" I smiled as I looked at him he just glared at me.

"Why the fuck do I keep bumping into you for" he groaned while turning around but I grabbed his hand.

"Come on Jacky stay"

"One don't call me jacky two goodbye" he yanked his hand away from and started walking off I got my coffee and I bought him one as well and followed him.

"Jack wait I got you coffee" I gave it to him and surprisingly he threw it away.

"That was a bad move"

"Does it look like I fucking care cause I don't leave me the hell alone" he pushed me and I feel on the floor and my coffee wasted on me.

"DANIEL" Zach came running over to me and helped me up along with Jonah while corbyn went over to Jack.

"Jack your an asshole for that"

"I don't fucking care i didn't want him fucking here around me" he walked/ran away from us and me and Zach said goodbye to Jonah and corbyn while we went home.

"Daniel what were you thinking"

"I want to help him and if you can't support me then leave me alone" I went in my room and slammed the door, I've never been mad.

"See he's changing you your getting mad as long as I have known you you've never gotten mad nor have you slammed a door." maybe he was right but that didn't mean i was going to stop trying to help him he's not even changing me it's normal for people to get mad.

Right?

410 words