day 10

Daniels POV

Yesterday was not a good day I cursed, argued and made Jack upset that he went home. Why do I fuck up everything, I know it may seems like my life is fucking perfect but it's not. Wonder why I'm not around my family? They don't accept me being gay they kicked me out and I found an apartment in Texas, where I met Zach.

Me and Zach have been on a few dates but we said that it would be awkward so we stayed friends. We meet Jonah at a bus ramp one day, he was running away from home because they didn't expect him either. But Jack is different I feel so free with him(we could be wildin we could be free). To know that I fuck up everything yeah, yeah it takes the joy out of me but I try to keep the good spirits going cause I've lost a lot and I can't lose him.

Zach called Jonah and corbyn over so we could talk about what's happening to me. Why? I don't know they think Jack is changing me and it hurts them to see me like this. I'm perfectly normal but they don't believe me and it hurts when I say it hurts it really, really does hurt.

"So we're at this meeting because"

"Daniel don't you think this plan is going a little to far"

"Why? Do you not believe in me cause that's okay" they all looked at me weird and I couldn't blame them.

"Daniel...what are you not telling us"

This is it this is the moment I've been waiting for to tell them all the stress I'm under. All the panic, anxiety, and points in my life when I just wanted the end it and breakdown. But no I had to keep my happy face on for who? THEM I'm so tired of hiding behind this mask, they all want me to be something I'm not, something I can't fucking be and it hurts like hell. I'm not normal I can except that but when it's your friends your ONLY friends I HAVE to be perfect, but I'm so tired of being perfect. I'm so tired of not showing my weakness. Tired of being labeled as the sweet nice cheerful guy. I want to break rules and make trouble, I wanna get into a fight I wanna fall in love with someone they don't approve of...but I can't because I'm labeled and everyone and I mean EVERYONE will look at me differently and I can't have that.

"Daniel what's happening to you this isn't like you" Jonah understands but Zach and corbyn never knew but now they will find out.

"I'm tired" I laughed quitely to myself they all looked at me funny oh boy.

"I'm so fucking tired if being this, this person who can't escape this fucking prison I'm being held in. I wanna be me around you all but it seems like I can't cause when I say something that's not me it hurts you all and you think something is wrong with me NOTHING IS WRING WITH ME. I can't keep living my life like this" corbyn was holding on to Jonah and Zach was crying and then he said those five words that broke me all the time.

"There's something wrong with you"

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak it's like all my oxygen got cut off and only I could here myself talk. Why, just why my first friend thinks I'm a freak.

"W-what" I was angry very angry with how this was going.

"You've never and I mean NEVER act like this, stop holding things in and tell us. We understand you don't like the way you are and how you act. We've never said that we loved the nice person in you Dani, just be you no one is going to notice" by now I was full in crying I couldn't understand why I thought they would hate me my friends that's basically like me family.

"I'm...I'm sorry" I jumped in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck while Jonah and corbyn came over and joined the hug.

"Dani don't you ever be afraid to tell us how you feel because we'll always be their for you no matter what" corbyn might be new and all but he knows what he's talking about.

We all stopped hugging and we tried to finish the meeting but we didn't.

"Can't we just go over his house?"

"Ooo yeah I'll bring three movies and you get the snacks and we'll be on our way"

~skip to Jack's house~

We made it through his house and rang the doorbell. He immediately came but when he saw us he rolled his eyes and was about to close the door but I caught it just in time.

"I don't think so Jacky we got three Christmas movies and snacks and we wanna share with you" he was stunned at me for even talking like that, I saw a blush creep on his face.

"When did you grow balls" he opened his door and let us in we went to his living room.

"Oh I've been had em baby boy"

Jack's POV

Oh

Fuck

I'm

Hard

Well hey the three movies were Charlie Brown, how the Grinch stole Christmas, and Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

907 words