day 23

Daniels POV

Waking up naked in a very cold room is not fun at all but I cuddled closer to Jack. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Good morning baby boy"

"Good morning Jacky" he kissed my forehead and got up to take a shower.

"Come take a shower with me so we can get dressed and go" I got up and followed him to the shower and we got in.

He washed my hair and I washed his hair until he bumped into me.

"Jacky"

"Yeah" I turned around kissed him because I started to get hard again and it didn't help.

~skip shower sex~

We got out of the shower got dressed and walked downstairs, or well he carried me cause I couldn't walk.

"Next time keep it down people be trying to sleep" gabbie rolled her eyes and cuddled next to Zach.

"What's happening here"

"Well I wanted to lay on someone while watching TV"

"You like him don't you gabbie"

"No I don't...maybe" we all laughed while she was blushing it was hilarious.

We all sat in the sofa watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer until Daniel jumped up.

"I gotta go get your gifts for Christmas"

"Well you can't go by yourself so I'm going with you" he agreed and we made our way to the car while he got in it felt as if we were being watched.

Max's POV

I had to think this through I couldn't just walk in and get him. I had to be smart cause they can't go anywhere without each other.

As they were walking into the mall they went into Starbucks. This went in for awhile until Daniel went somewhere and Jack stayed put. This was my chance to get Daniel but then I realized.

Daniel will do anything to get Jack back in his arms k had the perfect idea right there. I went over to Jack trying to act like I didn't know him.

"Hey I'm do you know where the bathroom is"

"Yeah it's right aro- MAX" he jumped up and that's when I pulled the rag out and suffocated him with it

He feel limp in my arms so I picked him up and started to wall away. I went back and left a little note for Daniel so if her ever wanted to see Jack again.

Daniels POV

When k came back from the restroom Jack was gone. I looked everywhere and I didn't find him so I went back to the store and sat at the table. As I sat down I saw another where Jack was sitting and I hurried and picked it up.

If you ever want to see him again then you know what to do...ask gabbie.

Wtf...is this why she was trying to save me. I ran back home because Jack and the keys and when I got there gabbie was scared and held a piece of paper up. It was a note just like mines.

"We'll find him Daniel I promise" she can and hugged me along with zach.

That was the first time I feel asleep without Jack.

I'm trying to rush my books so yeah.

540 words