day 15

Jack's POV

"I love you Jack you probably don't feel the same way"

I opened my eyes to find Daniel sat on the side of the bed and his hands were covering his face.

"I don't have enough room for love right now Daniel" he jumped up and feel on the floor.

"Your up, I'm sorry"

"Don't be I just need time" and for the rest of the day it was awkward. I went home without Daniel knowing cause I didn't want him to worry him more.

You wanna know why gabbie even came back? We went together until she broke up with me because she said I was so depressed. But my family died what else was I supposed to do be happy.

~flashback~

"Jack you don't do anything fun anymore"

"Gabbie my family died I came here for a fresh start"

"Then why did you go out with me" did she really just ask me this when she- okay.

"Gabbie really? YOU FUCKING FORCED ME... I didn't want to be with you" when I said that she kinda was sad but then at the time it looked as if she would destroy me.

"Jack fuck you"

"Okay gabbie I don't wanna be with you"

"Wha-"

I walked home or wherever I could sleep because didn't have Anybody and/or anywhere to go.

~flashback over~

Yep that's why shes here but I don't know why she's back.

Gabbies POV

I'm back for Jack why I don't maybe because my boss said if I get him back and my boss kills him then I'll get paid and I really want that. It's not just because but Jack did some fucked up shit when he was with me, when I say that he used to sell drugs. I sell drugs to but Jack stopped bet he didn't tell you all that.

But he now has a boyfriend now who goes by the name of Daniel. He shouldn't be a problem but if he is then he has to die as well.

Daniels POV

"Ooo I wanna make cookies for Jack that can be in the plan"

"Yeah also when he comes over tomorrow you can help him make cookies"

"What if he doesn't know how to make cookies"

"Then that's even better Dani I'm sleepy" Zach walked up to his room and got in the shower so I was here alone with my thoughts.

I wonder if Jack cares? I said I loved him this morning and he heard me he probably thinks in crazy. I did exactly what Zach did and feel asleep.

A/N:

Daniel: taniya is really trying her best with her books

Zach: I mean I would be stressed to with finals and wattpad AND the abuse at home

Corbyn: ABUSE...that's sad but anyway when you read a chapter in this book it's not gonna be real world time

Jack: it's gonna go by fast the time in this book I mean and something is going to happen at the end

Jonah: while writing this chapter taniya was listening to breathin by Ariana grande because she thought it fit what she was going through

Zach: so please, PLEASE don't add stress

Corbyn: she barely had any ideas that's why gabbie here!

Gabbie: oh fuck off all of you if Daniel gets in the way of me getting Jack I swear I wil-

'Taniya has removed gabbie'

Taniya: that bitch was hitting my nerves anywhore I love you all that support/read my books because I think they shit so bye

All the boys: *smiles/waves* bye readers

Taniya: this is me signing out😘