day 7

Daniels POV

I woke up to a while fucking headache and someone's arm wrapped around me so I jumped up and that person groaned.

"Jack?..." I was confused to say the least but then I remembered Tate added vodka to the nut Meg.

"Wtf happened why I'm I here in your bed" he looked very mad and upset.

"We got drunk everyone got drunk"

"Did we do anything"

"Even if we did you wouldn't be able to walk" he started laughing at me like I was funny so I smirked at him.

"You Daniel a power button, I don't think so" he came a towards me and I think he called my bluff.

"I'd have you begging me to continue and after that I'll fuck you senseless untill you forget your name and can't walk for a week" he whispered in my ear and I got chills up my spine, I started feeling some type of way and it was my boner.

"S-stop it jack-ass" I pushed him away just in time for Zach and corbyn to come in.

"Everybody went home Jonah is in the toilet right now" Zach looked between us and smirked.

"Don't you mean on the toilet"

"No...he's throwing up" we all made disgusted faces, eventually Jack had to leave so I walked him to the door.

"Last night was fun" his eyes went big and he looked away.

"Yeah it was but that can never happen I don't wanna see you again" what does he even mean.

"Wait wh- bye Dani" he kissed my check and left. I closed the door to see that all three of them were standing there smirking at me.

"Well well look at him I've never seen him blush so much" corbyn burst out laughing while Jonah literally threw up on my floor.

"Son of a bitch Jonah"

"Sorry"

"Shut up and sit yo sick ass down" I went to go something to clean all of that nasty ass shit up.

Jack's POV

I ran home I fucked up so much. Why did I do that he had a freaking boner who even knew he could get that size. Why the fuck I'm a still thinking about this. I walked to my family's grave so I could tell them how I've been.

"Hey Isla just no that I love you forever" I liked her tombstone the most because I came and painted it with her favorite colors I didn't the same with Sydney's. I made it to my mom's tombstone and I told her all about Daniel.

"Mom I need help do I let him in I just need a sign" a few tears fell.

Then a butterfly a blue-green one at that came and sat in my hand. That was my mom's favorite color she's here with me, this is my sign to let him in. The butterfly then flew away and two more came by and flew by my face.

It was Isla and Sydney. They followed my mom up to the trees and by now I was full in sobbing.

"I love y'all so much, I'm so sorry"

Did you cry?

529 words