day 22

Jack's POV

I woke up on the couch and I was just sitting their thinking why he was here. Just then gabbie and Daniel came downstairs and sat beside me.

"Jack were about to explain why he's here...it's become your dad he's still mad that you took his money and left"

"It's not his problem anymore"

"Yes it is cause you owe him a lot...so he either wants you dead or someone you love" I saw Daniel from the corner of my eyes have tears down his face.

"Daniel I'm sorry for getting you mixed up in this mess"

"It's okay I love you enough to be in this mess with you"

"What do we do gabbie do we stay here or go home"

"You have to tell Zach that he has to leave or he'll get caught up in this too" just when she said that Zach came downstairs with bed bed and I'll admit he looked sexy.

"I'm staying and I don't care about getting mixed up in this drama" so we all had to stay there and be afraid for me and Daniel cause we didn't know what was going to happen.

Now me and Daniel was cuddle up in the guest bedroom just thinking about what would happen.

"Just know that if I get killed Daniel your the best thing that has happened to me for a long time and I love you"

"Don't say that please nothing will happen I'm sure if it" he kissed me with so much passion and love that it made me heart melt.

He started to take my clothes off and I started to take of his. I'm not going into details but you know what happened.

Max's POV

"I need you to keep your eyes on them for a long time and tell me what's happening"

"Yes sir"

"I need you to do gabbies job since she can't do it"

"Yes sir"

"I want you to kill him because he's deadline is to late"

"Yes sir" as I was about to leave he called me again.

"And don't let anyone know who you are...Max"

I smirked and walked away.

"Yes sir"

Who do you think Max is?

373 words