day 20

Jack's POV

Waking up in a hotel room knowing that someone took the love of your life really hurts. The boys came to try and cheer me up but I wasn't having it.

"Just cheer the fuck up Jack were upset too"

"You wouldn't understand" Zach was angry very angry I guess we forgot to tell them about my family.

"I lost my family because they were killed in a car accident. It hurt like fuck and Daniel helped me forget but now that he's gone" I took sigh and I felt tears roll down my eyes.

"I can never forget and now might die because of me because he wanted to get close" they all had sad looks on their face but Zach had regret.

"I'm sorry I didn't know, we didn't know we're sorry"

"It's okay I just miss him so much" we were all sad for Daniel we all missed him but me...I needed him here with me.

Daniels POV

"Why am I here let me go"

"If you don't shut the hell up I'ma put this back around your mouth"

"Fuck off" she came over and put the scarf on my mouth and I couldn't talk.

"Now will you let me explain" I nodded my head yes because I wanted to know.

"I'm gabbie, Jack's ex and his dad is a drug dealer. He used to work for his dad until he stole money and moved away. Jack doesn't know that his dad is the one who killed his family. He wanted me to do a mission that I will not speak of and I can't do it, y'all look so happy together that's why your here. I wanna save you and keep you safe" after she was finish I had to put the puzzle pieces together.

Is that why he doesn't like Christmas?

Was he hiding from them?

Did I really just get myself killed?

This is all my fault.

"I'm gonna take this off of you please don't scream please" she took it off and I didn't scream.

"I wanna go to sleep this is to much to handle"

"Yeah okay the bed is right there...I'm sorry Daniel" she left the room and I thought about Jack and what would've happened if I never interfered.

Five more days to motherfucking Christmas

391 words