day 5

Daniels POV

I walked home out of the spirit to even window shop. When I got home it was the afternoon so around 2.

"So where did you go" Zach smirked at me from across the room.

"I went window shopping but lost my fun" I muffled so he could hear me.

He got up and pulled me by my arm and he looked serious and mad.

"Did you go and see him"

"Who are you talking about"

"You know damn well who I'm talking about...Jack" that was the first time I've ever heard him yell at me this was something totally new.

"And if I did it's none of your business" I yanked my arm from his and walked in my room.

I've never been the mad one before and for me to tell at him so simple like made me feel regret.

"Daniel I'm sorry" he came in and sat by my bed and it looked like he was crying.

"It was your business I had no right to be mad in sorry"

"It's okay he left right after he got coffee with me and he said he was scared and then left" I looked down cause I was scared to I didn't want to get hurt by Jack but at the same time I want to help him.

"You like him don't you"

"What n-no I don't" but maybe I did every Christmas I never wanted to help him and now I did I felt strange with him and I liked it.

"Y-yeah maybe I d-do" I started blushing really hard and I heard laughing from the door.

"That's cute and all but it's Jack he doesn't like anybody" how did corbyn and Jonah get in my house?

"I let them when you went to your room" he got up and left.

"Are you two a couple if so I ship mad hard"

"Y-yeah" corbyn stuttered and blushed while hiding in Jonah's arm while Jonah laughed.

"Daniel kitchen now" I was confused but I got up and went to the kitchen with jorbyn behind me.

Zach had four mugs of hot chocolate already laid out with candy canes sticking out of them.

"So tell us your plan for Jack" Jonah while was walking with corbyn to get a mug.

"Okay, everyday until Christmas I want to show him and maybe bring him to places that we go during Christmas so he can really see what it means and how Christmas can sometimes change lives" they all looked stunned and I giggled (really hate this word).

"Okay plan operation to get Jack on Santa's sleigh starts...now" we all raised our cups and clinked them together.

Jack's POV

I fucked up so bad everyone I know hates me or either is dead because of me. I shut people out and I hate it, I don't like it. I was sitting on the sofa head in my hands when I heard a knock on my door.

I got up and went to open it but nothing was there but a box and a note in my door. I picked the items up and went back into my house to open it up. The box held a gun and roses shirt and black pants while the note held this:

Hey Jack I know you hate this time if year but I wanna get to know you and help you see that it's not that bad so here's my number
(DDD)-DDD-DDD

Oh no what the fuck did I do! I'm to late.

Daniel has been beating himself up about this for days now he finally got what he wanted yay.

618 words