day 4

Daniels POV

I woke up with water being thrown in my head and might I say it was fucking cold.

"Zach im going to fucking kill you" I chased him around the apartment until I feel n my arse.

"Ow damn it" I got up and lumped to the bathroom to shower and put my clothes. After my shower I put on some warm clothes.

"Zach im going out"

"Where are you going"

"The mall" I got my gloves and scarf and put them then left the house. I wasn't really going to the mall I was going to Jack's house. I made it to his house and I knocked there was a groan on the other side of the house.

"Hey jac- are you okay" I was shocked at what I saw. He looked so vulnerable and it looked like he was crying.

"What do you want" he said and rubbed his face with his free hand so I told him.

"Do you wanna come to the mall with me" he looked at me and closed the door in my face and I heard him say something but it was muffled.

"Go away"

"But you looked stress let me in stop blocking me out" then he yelled.

"Leave me alone I don't want you here"  I was shocked but I understand.

"Okay okay I'll go back Jack" my plan didn't work maybe he really doesn't care.

I was about to walk away when the door opened and he came out in warm clothing.

"Let's go" he looked so defeated.

"Yay okay lets get some coffee first cause you look dead" we walked to Starbucks got our coffee and sat by the window.

Jack's POV

Maybe I should just let him in

Don't do it your gonna kill him

I'm not gonna do that

Just like you did with your sister and your mom

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD

"So Jack why don't you celebrate Christmas"

"It's none of your fucking business" he looked scared I didn't mean to do that.

"Sorry"

"It's okay I need to stop being nosey" we finished our coffee and we went to the mall so he could look at presents why this early I don't know.

"Why should early" he looked at me shocked very shocked.

"Because it takes my mind off of things happening to fast around me" he looked down and kept walking.

Maybe he isn't that bad but I can't let him in or anyone in for that matter I'm scared.

"I'm scared"

"Why"

"I can't let you in everyone I let in gets hurt, I don't even know why I came with you we can't get attached I'm sorry" I backed up and ran back home with him calling my name.

Daniels POV

"Jack wait... Jack" he ran out of the mall that was so strange but the only thing I can remember him saying was what scared me the most.

"I can't let you in everyone I let in gets hurt, I don't even know why I came with you we can't get attached I'm sorry"

Hey

522 words