day 19

Daniels POV

I woke up cuddle up to someone completely naked and then the images of last night came back. As i was moving i think I woke up Jack because he pulled me close to him.

"I wanna take a shower"

"I do to but just a few minutes" and that's what we did we laid there for a couple of minutes until he spoke.

"Daniel I live you and I want you to be my boyfriend" it looked as if he was holding in his breath because his checks.

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend"

~two hours later~

"Omg they smashed" Zach was running around the house yelling.

"Shut up dickhead"

"He have you the dick headass" corbyn shoved my shoulder and laughed.

"Y'all are so nasty I fucking hate you all"

"Except for me Jacky"

"Except for my baby boy Dani" he kissed me in the lips and I loved every minute of that until we were pushed away from each other.

"Stop with the damn PDA and get me coffee"

We all made food while Jonah made him some coffee. Out of nowhere Zach three something at Corbyn but he did keys and it hit Jonah.

"Oh shit" Jack walked over to me and we hid under the tables while we saw Jo tune around.

"He threw it"

"Zach did"

"Aww corbs no fa-" Jonah picked him up and he walked to their bedroom together.

"They about to do the nasty aren't they"

"Yep I advise you two leave cause I'm gonna join" we both never ran so fast to the door and closed it.

We walked around town until maybe sunset and we then found a little place we could sit and see the view like we always do.

"I really do love you Daniel"

"And I love you too Jacky" we kissed and it saw soft, sweet, and simple. When he stopped kissing me I looked behind him to see someone with a gun pointed at Jack's head.

Just as I was about to scream that person hit him very hard in the back of the head and Jack feel to the ground.

"Omg baby, Jacky, who the fuck are you"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you"

"And why n-" she covered my nose and my mouth with a rag and all I saw was darkness.

Gabbies POV

I got a plan to try and keep Daniel alive, I really hope it works.

Heh wassup

416 words