day 14

Jack's POV

"Wake up babes" he threw snow at me I don't know why he did it but it woke me up.

"It's snowing, I wanna battle" he ran out the house I guess to get more snowballs.

I put some regular clothes on with my gloves, scarfs, and boots. I ran outside only to get with ten million snowballs.

"Guys wtf it's cold"

"Jack is on my team assholes"

"We know Daniel, we know" Jonah smirked while corbyn laughing his ass off.

"Where's Zach"

"That's who we thought you were"

I ran towards Daniel to help him make more snowballs and when we saw the door open and close we aimed are weapons.

"Ahhh wtf" he feel to the ground and we got up and kept hitting him with snowballs.

He took something from his jacket and pointed at us and pulled the trigger. It was a fucking water gun and it was already cold out.

"Zach you son of a bitch" I'm liking this new Daniel he's braver now.

We all ran and hide to get away far and I mean FAR away from Zach.

~two hours later~

We've basically been playing this game for a while now and I'm tired. I sat down in the snow and Daniel came beside me and laid his head in my shoulder. (😂)

"Today was fun"

"Yeah I can't wait for the sunset to get here" it was already out tradition to stay up and see the sunset.

As it was getting dark a car I thought id never see again came up to the drive way. A girl got out of the car not any girl but gabbie.

"Jacky baby" Daniel looked at me with the 'wtf' face I didn't know what to do.

"What are you doing here, were not together"

"I know but I miss you"

"Well I don't" I walked in the house and to the room I didn't want to see anybody.

I guess we were gonna miss the sunset today.

This was rushed

340 words