day 3

Jack's POV

I can't fucking believe corbyn hangs out with them but it's my fault I pushed him away I push everyone away that's why my family is dead because of me.

~flashback~

"Jack wake up it's Christmas" Isla was jumping on my bed.

"Okay okay here I come get off" I pushed her and she fell but she got up and ran downstairs.

Walking downstairs was also a problem to because Sydney kept messing with my hair. My other siblings moved away so it was only Isla and Sydney.

Isla opened her presents first and then Sydney and then me. When I opened mines I was going to cry but I didn't. She got me an iPhone 7 plus. She didn't have to spend that much money on me. They all got ready to go to our grandparents house but me I didn't wanna go because they didn't like me.

"Mom I don't wanna go can I stay here please" she looked at me tired like.

"No your going rather you like it or not" she grabbed my arm and kinda dragged me to the car but I pulled away.

"NO I don't wanna go you can't make me"

"I told your dad we should've gave you up but no" when she said that my whole world went crumbling down that day. My mom is nice but to me she acts like I'm not her kid.

"I hate you I don't love you I hope you get in a car crash" I ran in the house with tears coming down my face.

I went to my room slammed and locked the door then I laid in my bed. I thought someone was going come up here and talk with me but all I heard was the car tires going away.

~a few hours later~

I woke up and it was completely pitch black in the house and it was also dark outside. I left me room to call out to my mom and sisters.

"Mom, Isla, Sydney are you here" after I didn't get a call I assumed they were still over our grandparents house so I turned the TV to the news to see when it was going to snow. But that's not what I saw.

"News today in the highway is that a car has been crushed against a tree by an eighteen wheeler trying to avoid the ice on the road, it swerved and hit a tree and while doing so it caused a domino effect for the other cars" it looked like my mom's car but it could be someone else's.

"The passengers in the car their names were Isla Stanford, Sydney Stanford, and" I cut the TV off I couldn't hear anymore.

All I could think about is that I did this and it's my fault I wish it was me. The last thing I said to her was that I hated her that's not true I love her so much I miss her. Me sitting their crying ease t helping me any so I went to my room to pack my things and leave.

I had no one I was alone and it pained and scared me. I got my dad's old car and I just drove with tears coming out of my eyes. While driving I wish I would get into a car accident so I could see my sisters but it never happened.

~end of flashback~

I don't like thinking of my past it's not that I don't like Christmas I just don't have the spirit to enjoy it or celebrate it anymore. Who's wants to celebrate on a holiday when half of your family got killed?

"I love you Mom, I'm sorry" I cried and cried until darkness took over

Here's his past I cried

637 words