day 18

Gabbies POV

I was walking through the park remembering my childhood before all this mess happened. I started walking back to his office to tell him I wasn't going to do it.

"Sir I can't do this"

"What do you mean"

"I mean I can't do this mission get someone else I can't he looked happy" he opened his draw and he laid his gun in the table.

"Look gabbie your gonna do this mission" he pointed it to my head and I was scared IV never been this scared I was shaking.

"Or I will take your life and do it myself" right then and there he hit me in the face with his gun and I feel back.

"Do I make myself clear"

"Yes sir" I rushed to get up and leave because hurt and I couldn't let him see me cry it would make it worse.

"I'm sorry but I gotta do this mission Jack" tears rolled down my eyes cause this was my life.

Jack's POV

"Guys Daniel taught me how to skate" we had mad it back home and we're cuddle into the sofa.

"Yeah we know, but me Zach and corbyn are going on a date"

"What do you mean" Daniel got up very quick and it hurt my eyes.

"I like them both, please don't get mad"

"Zach I would never now go on your date" they left and it was only Daniel and me.

"So yeah we're alone"

"What's that supposed to mean" he was smirking he knew what he was doing and I liked it.

I picked him up and carried him to our room and laid him Daniel while I kissed him. He moaned in the kiss giving me access to his mouth so I could explore. By then I few heated moments came by and we were completely naked.

"Are you sure Daniel"

"Y-yeah"

No one's POV

That's night Jack and Daniel gave thereself to each other with "I love yous" and soft moans that filled the room. But what they didn't know was that the future was yet to come.

Y'all gonna be mad at me on Christmas

363 words