day 12

No one's POV

That morning was not a good morning. Jack and Daniel were arguing over something very stupid. They didn't know they woke up the boys until they saw all of them go outside.

"You fucking idiot Dani"

"Well I'm sorry to cheer you up"

See what Daniel did was he went back to the  yesterday and bought the toy train that Jack was looking at. (I forgot what chapter)

Jack was the most mad while Daniel was trying to calm him down. Yes Daniel was scared he's never seen Jack like this so when Jack started throwing things Daniel ran and hid.

"Daniel don't do this"

"NO please don't do this Jack think about it"

And that's exactly what Jack did. He looked around the living room at the mess he made. He then felt bad and it all hit him at once all the pain and hurt over the years that's his family has been dead.

Daniel heard his cries and went back to the living room and wrapped his arms around him. Daniel broke down as well because he was hurting to.

"Why do you not like the toy train"

Jack wasn't ready for this and Daniel wasn't either but he wanted to know things like this so what happened today want happen again.

"This was the last toy I seen my little sister Isla with before she died"

Daniel knew he should've never asked why now he just felt bad for asking him things. Jack continued to cry while Daniel was crying to.

"Thai is why I'm a shut out i hurt people"

Daniel was shocked to say the least, he never would've thought this boy had feelings at all. He was also upset with himself because if he would've never interfered Jack wouldn't be breaking down.

"This is my fault isn't it"

When Daniel never got an answer he got up and walked away. And just like the idiot Jack was he followed him.

"It's not your fault"

"Yes it is because if I would've-"

Right then and there he was cut off with a chaste kiss on his lips. Neither Daniel or Jack knew what they were doing but it felt right.

"Jack...I like you and nothing is gonna change that ever"

All Jack did was pull him down on top of him and kissed him back. Now looking at this far away it won't look their a couple but their not. But up close you can see what was happening.

When Jack pulled him on top of him they were in the bed together and they both laid down cuddled into each other falling asleep. The boys Zach, Jonah, and corbyn came back in the house t find it quiet so they looked everywhere for them. Corbyn is the one that found them, he took a picture and called the others in the room.

"Aww that's cute"

"I knew he liked him"

"Let's give them space"

And that's what they did they left the boys to sleep under each other and that's how that day went.

Daniels POV

I love you Jack

Jack's POV

I'm sorry Daniel

I almost missed the fucking bus today.

535 words