day 16

Gabbies POV

If he gets in the way of me getting Jack he will have to die no exceptions about it. I'm gabbie or as some drug dealers call me the masked eye. I have a talent for reading liars and false deals. Jack was a newbie and then he wanted out and that's how we broke up. Son of a bitch even stole some money from us to move away but we found him.

Now this boy named Daniel is in the way. Jack knows what will happen that's why he walked away but not from long. I was walking back to his office to inform him on the outcome.

"Sir he has a life now, it seems as if this boy here named Daniel seavey is his soulmate" he blowed a ring of smoke towards me and I tried not to cough he doesn't like that, we have to be tough.

"Even though we killed his parents he still has love for this holiday and others"

"Yes sir what do we do" he handed me a folder and told me to leave.

"Open it when you get back from your mission" as he said that I left and walked back to my house.

I wasn't going to wait that long so when I opened it I immediately dropped it. I can't hurt him like that enough he's been through so much but it's not my way it's Mrs. Avery's way. Yeah Jack's dad is our boss, and he wants to-.

Daniels POV

"So you can't tell me anything anymore"

"It's none of your business"

"Jack yes it is okay, I want to help you but I can't when you're keeping secrets"

"Well then don't help me cause I don't need it asshole" he walked out if my room and downstairs.

I sat on my bed thinking why was he like this I really just want to help him. I just stayed in my room crying and mumbling to myself that I should've let it go.

He has no idea whats ahead if him🙊

So here ya go and there all finished.

356 words