Epilogue

Three years later on Christmas Eve

No ones pov

As Jack was heading home he wanted to show his daughter something well someone before they went all the way home. You may be asking why why does he have a child well he adopted a kid, it was one of him and daniels dream to do together.

"Dada where are we going"

"We're going to see someone really special to your dad"

She was only three and didn't know what her dad even meant but she would know when she grew old. They finally made it to the place that Jack hates the most, the graveyard.

He held her hand and walked towards the back while she had her thump in her mouth. She was scared because shes never been here but she was with hr Jacky.

He stopped in front of four graves and it was hurting him to keep his tears in. The grave he wanted to cry over the most was the grave of his lover who died for him three years ago.

"Dada why are you crying"

"This is your grandma, your aunties and your other Dada"

"I don't understand"

"Well it-"

Before he could say anything else he saw the three butterflies and one new one and he instantly knew who it was. His mom and sisters came by his daughter face and she squealed with excitement and tried to touch them which the butterflies let her do.

"That's your family in the butterflies"

"Hi"

They flew away and Allie got upset until the all blue butterfly came by her and from a few it would look like it was flying by her face but up close it was landing on her cheeks like it was kissing here.

"H-hey Dani" The butterfly flew towards Jack and stayed non his nose.

Now to say that humans can not be something in their after life is cruel because well his loved ones were here with him.

"Come on we gotta go"

"Can I keep this one please dada"

Just as he was about to speak Allie came rushing behind with the butterfly behind her.

"I wanna tell you a story"

"Ooh yes I love stories"

"Well once upon a time-"

And just like that the cycle of love and life can be restarted once again just by the power of a love story.

The end