day 25

Jacks POV

Max kicked me in the stomach and that's what woke me up. If your wondering who he is then he's my cousin. We were real close until my dad brain washed him into hating me and he hurt me. Since then he's been hating me for a while now, and I can't do anything about it, so I used to keep quiet. And now that he's found me, he wants to kill me, or Daniel, and I'm scared for Daniel, because he's the love of my life. And I can't save him because I'm kidnapped by max.

"Max, please, just let me go, I will do anything, please"

" it's too fucking late for that Jack, it's time for somebody to die, and we're gonna go over there to gabby's the trader house now and see who gets to live"

"Kill me instead of Daniel let him live a life I've already lived mine"

"Shut the fuck up and let's go" He pulled me up by my hair and drug me to his car and went to cabbies house.

I was praying and also hoping that they would not fall for his tricks. There was something in my back pocket it was Daniels Christmas present.

Daniels POV

I was scared I was snacking I just couldn't do it. I love him so I was trying to figure out a way to save us both but hey all had bad outcomes.

"Daniel... He's here" Gabbie then walked out of my room downstairs where there was this boy who was holding jack around the neck with a gun pointed to his head.

"Look I know you hate him but let him go and you can kill me okay"

"How can I fucking trust you"

"Jack tell him I'm the most innocent thing I don't lie" Jack looked at me wide eyed and he told him.

"He never lies just please don't hurt him"

"Shut up to many people are talking" He hit jack in the head with the gun and the next thing I knew was that he let go of jack and I ran towards him.

What a stupid move that was. I pushed him down and ran to jack and picked him up. We were running to the house when we heard a gun shot and we all turned around. No one was hurt or so we thought.

"I guess I completed my mission in the first place" He smiled and ran off we didn't know what he was talking about until gabbie pointed to my chest.

"Omg no no Dani no" He laid me on the ground and he was already crying along with everyone else.

"You need to make it for me for our future... Gabbie call 911"

"Jack I'm not gonna make it"

"Yes you are hold my hand please" In held onto his hand but my vision kept going in and out ad that's when we heard the sirens.

"They're almost here keep your eyes open" But I couldn't keep them open it hurts to keep them open.

"I love you jack... Don't forget our memories" He said something else but that was all I heard.

I didn't want to leave him at all but sometimes you die for who you love.

Zach's POV

Omfg daniel *crying*

Jonah's and Corbyns POV

Why would he...

We could've helped

Gabbies POV

This is all my fault!

Jacks POV

He didn't make it he's gone
*crying hard asf*

You hate me don't you?

587 words