day 8

Daniels POV (Saturday)

Look read this on Saturday please I didn't update Saturday because I wasn't going to have service this weekend.

And you still gonna read it?!

I woke very early so I was just sitting at the cafe looking out the window watching people walk by with their kids or their significant other. I was about to get up until someone sat in front of me, it was Jack. I just looked at him he was smiling.

"H-hey Jack" I looked down at the table.

"What happened to the Daniel yesterday" he smirked at me and I immediately knew what he was talking about I blushed mad crazy.

"I was sober and .y head was hurting I'm sorry for that" he looked at me with resurance in his eyes.

"I understand and I want your help"

"With what" he was hesitant at first but he said it.

"I want you to help no the real definition of Christmas" I was stunned he wanted me to help him.

"And what do I get if I help I obviously want something" he looked afraid again but he spoke up.

"I'll tell you why I don't like Christmas" it looked like he was able to cry but covered it up with the fakest smile ever.

"So you wanna go window shopping because I'm broke" he got up laughing and I joined him and agreed so we were on our way to the mall.

Jack's POV

I've chose this, this is what I wanted and I've never been happier. We walked around and joked around for so long until we came along a toy store and that's when I saw the little toy train Isla used to always play with. She was so attached to it.

"Hey you okay"

"Yeah just seen something that set me off that's all we can keep moving" we walked around and it was so hard for me not to cry but I held up until we left.

"Hey wanna come over and watch Charlie Brown and make hot cocoa" I debated in my head for a whole le minute and then I decided.

"Yeah sure"

~skip cause I'm lazy~

We were sitting on the floor watching Charlie Brown it's Christmas and I loved it. The movie was over so we were just sitting there in uncomfortable silence the worst silence ever.

"HA" he hit me with a pillow. When he got up I thought he was going to the bathroom but no he hit me with a pillow.

"Oh Daniel its on" he squeaked and ran away.

I ran after him but I lost him. So I slowly walked around the house calling for him.

"Come out come out wherever you are" I heard rustling in the closet so I stepped the towards the closet. Before I could open the door he jumped out and jumped on me but I caught him.

"I won whoop whoop" His face was extremely close to my face and he was leaning in I didn't know what to do so I did what I could do best.

I kissed him.

They kissed! Is it to early?

529 words