day 9

Jack's POV

I never know I would be waking to Daniel freaking  seavey in my arms it felt so good, until he woke with fucking energy.

"So today we have to get you warm clothes"

"Daniel...it's 8 in the fucking morning please lay down" he looked at me but I hid my head under the pillow until he jumped on me.

"Ugh Daniel what warm clothes" I instantly gave up once he's up, he's up.

"Like gloves, boots, and scarfs... you can't just come out in a jacket thinking it's good cause it's not"

"Sometimes one side of me hates you"

"And the other side" he had hope in his eyes and I wanted to crush it.

"Wants to push you in front of the nearest fast moving car" he looked shocked but he shook it off and kept pulling clothes out of his closet for me really?

~lazy bitch alert skip clothes finding~

We- I mean he finally found me and outfit and I liked it a little. (The shirt that Daniel has with Lady liberty in it, it's all blue).

"Thanks Daniel now where are we going"

"Denim for men" (this is not real). We decided to walk because we didn't know how to drive.

"And...were here now boots, scarfs, gloves, and food" we looked at each location other and bust out laughing of course the people around us weren't having it.

~again lazy bitch alert skip shopping~

We went to get something to eat and we were want to get different foods.

"No you uncultured swine we will be getting Chipotle end of discussion" Daniel looked so unfazed and he popped.

"Look I didn't want to do this but...taco Bell is better then Chipotle and if you ever and I mean EVER think Chipotle will be anything it will still be a piece of shit so is really the uncultured swine here it's you" I've never seen him even say these things and to be honest it kinda made me happy.

"Okay ok- NO Chipotle will stay irrelevant taco Bell is the bomb" he literally dragged my arm over to taco Bell and I have to say it was awesome.

We got our food and we sat down and ate. We started talking because no one, and I mean no one likes awkward silence.

"Will you ever tell me what happened"

"What do you mean" I knew exactly what he meant I just didn't want to say.

"What happened Christmas? Why do you not care about it anymore?"

"Can we please not talk about it please" he understood my pain and why I was having it but I couldn't tell him what happened I still don't trust him.

"Hey Jacky" a girl came up to me and not some any girl my ex.

"Oh and who's this" Daniel was obviously holding back his anger that I could smell from a mile away.

"I'm his girl wh- you were my girl we do not I repeat NOT go together anymore"

"But jac- looked here hoe he doesn't want you goodbye" woah just woah I've never seen Daniel angry big turn on.

"And who are you supposed to be" she got closer to Daniel but I don't think he was feeling it.

"Uh uh keep yo rat looking diease head away from me thank you, next" (😂😂)

"And what are you gonna do about it fag" I was about to get up and say something but he stopped me and got up...shits about to go down.

"Listen here skank he doesn't want u and I don't want u here so leave or I swear on everything I know about the holy Jesus I will hurt you" she looked taken back, Daniel grabbed my hand and we immediately went home before she could say anything.

~at the house~

"Where did you guys go"

"We went out Zachery" he scrunched up his face in disgust.

"I told y'all not to call me that"

"Fucking shit that hurt" we didn't realize Daniel was in the kitchen cutting carrots until we heard him cuss.

"Dani you okay let me see"

"Oww it hurts Jacky" he said the last part in a mocking tone and I know he's seriously not mad about that.

"What's happening"

"My ex came up to us and now he's mad at me"

"I'm not just pissed" he pulled away from my grasp and went over to Zach to tell the truth yeah that hurt.

"I'll be back Jack stay here" he took Daniel to help his finger and I was standing their looking like a lost puppy.

This is why I don't let people in cause it hurts when they break you. I got my boots, gloves, and scarfs out the bag and quietly walked out of the house. When I made it safely outside I ran, I ran home if daniel didnt want me there because he was mad at me for something I had no control of then so be it.

What chapter is a good chapter for Jack to tell Daniel what happened to his family?

857 words