Intro

Pain.

It was a thing people avoided at all costs. They hated thinking, feeling, and looking at it.

Everyone wished they never encountered it.

But Violet Andrews never had that luxury

With a simple touch she felt it, anyones and everyone's. Their pain was blasted in her mind showing all their previous misery.

It's like it grabbed onto her. Things like to cling to her, darkness that couldn't find a better place to go decide to attach itself to her. Other peoples emotions became her own, their heartache became hers,  burdons of strangers weighed heavily on her heart.

It wasn't just a small pain she got, it revolved around her like a snake, sucking the life out of her. It's like she couldn't focus on anything but their hardships.

Because of that, she kept a distance.

From everyone.

It was easier for her, to not be around people, that way she could deal with her own problems without having to take everyone's issues.

That's why she wasn't that bummed when her father kicked her out of the house.

His suffering and emotional pain suffocated her

That is how she ended up in Forks Washington. In a small tiny run down house her aunt told her she could have.

Of course Aunt Mary didnt offer to take her in. Violet was an outcast in her own family.

But Violet didnt mind. She liked being on her own. It gave her a clear head she wished she always had.

A small town was better for her. Although small towns were more noisy and would probably notice her arrival, there was more space, less people to get in her head like big citys held.

So when she pulled up to the small abandoned house with broken shutters, ,chipped paint, and a leaky roof, all she did was smile softly at it. It was deep in the woods, far from any other house. In solitude.

Just how she liked it.

She opened the back door of her old rusty teal jeep.

It wasn't brand new. But Violet loved it.

It was so her.

Altho compared to her dark wardrobe and seemingly blank eyes one wouldn't think a bright teal color was like her, but Violet disagreed.

She grabbed her two suitcases and hulled them with her towards the house. She stepped onto the creaking porch and set her bags down. Taking a key out of her pocket and smiling happily.

She pushed the key into the rusty lock and not without struggle pushed the fragile door open. The noise it gave out at her small amount of pressure enough to let her know that with a smile kick it would be knocked down.

Oh well, guess anyone that wants in is getting in.

She grabbed her bags and brought them into the house, her eyes scanning her surroundings with a small smile on her face.

People that had seen her in the past would do a double take seeing this. Violet never smiled.

But that was on account of she was always feeling slight pain of someone close. Pain she wished she could take away from people. But most of the time the people in pain didnt even know they were in pain, they were so use to pushing it to the back of their mind, they had healed. But Violet didnt get that luxury, it fell upon her as if it had just happened. As if her father was just died or her mother left.  Self insecurities became clear. Their pain of a break up because hers and she found her self missing people she never met.

But when she was alone. She was an actual happy person. She enjoys the feeling of the sun on her face as she layed on her truck. She loved to listen and sing soft music. She loved to eat s'mores around a fire, catch lightning bugs and then let them go. She enjoys long walks through the woods, enjoying the fresh air.

However she wished that she could share these things with someone else.

To be able to hold someone's hand, touch another person without getting flashes of their life.

But that's how it was. Ever since she was 6. And thats most likely how it will always be, so she minds well get use to it.