White Knight

Violet jumped out of her Jeep

Violet jumped out of her Jeep. Her converse scoffing across the blacktop.

Her eyes caught the boy she normally saw every morning and smiled. Her hand dug into the bag on her shoulder as she dug out the object she wanted.

"Kaden!" She shouted across the parking lot. He turned and smiled, staying in his spot. She watched his hand go for his back pocket to grab his phone but she quickly shook her head. Walking towards him.

"Violet!" Violet laughed at his dramatics as she neared. She held up the small projector. His eyes widened as a smile grew.

"Oh my god. Yes!" He said in surprise, grabbing it out of her hand.

"I told you I'd get it" she smiled. He pumped a hand in the air.

"We're watching a movie on my house, tonight, clear you schedule" Violet rolled her eyes but nodded. Knowing Bella was with Edward tonight.

They turned and he slipped the object into his bag. Turning to her.

"I feel so weird being so close to you" he muttered

"Yeah yeah don't get used to it"

"You look absolutely gorgeous this morning, is that makeup I see?"

"Long story..." she muttered and continued to walk, aware for his narrowed eyes the whole time, she sighed "I woke up early and got bored" she answered reluctantly. he chuckled rolling his eyes

"Wow, im dying of old age, such a long story" he said sarcastically, then turned to her as if remembering something "We are not watching another scary movie tonight. I was terrified all night" Violet rolled her eyes. A smirk coming to her face.

"You are such a baby"

"Listen, I'm not cut out for blood okay. Its gross" she smirked 

"ITs gRoSs" she mocked. And suddenly she was hit on the arm by his bag. 

"Ow...rude" she glared rubbing her shoulder. taking a side step away from him as suddenly his pain began to prick the side of her mind. 

"Come at me Andrews" he smirked. she just gave a smug look. 

"Seems pretty easy I just have to show you some blood and you'll scare pretty easy" he glared 

"I hate you" she scoffed 

"I wish" she muttered. they entered the building and out of instinct went towards her locker first.

"Oh please, your not still on that whole. "I dont like people, they always disappoint you" he mocked in a low dramatic voice. She rolled her eyes as she approached her locker, putting in the combination 

"I dont sound like that" she deadpanned. He smirked. 

"You do. Very emo" she looked at him with a raised brow