Unwelcome Home

"Yes, I'm home

"Yes, I'm home. And look at that, no killer in my back seat" Violet said smirking, the phone held up to her ear. She began to climb out of the Jeep. Slamming the door behind her and expecting this to be a short call.

"But he could be waiting for you inside." She heard his worried voice say from the other side. She rolled her eyes, starting to regret making him watch the scary movie, the boy never watching many before. He made her promise to stay on the line with him till he was sure they were both safe. Of course the thought that any killer would choose the sheriffs house to break into was humorous.

"The balls on him" She scoffed was she began her way up the driveway

"Or her" Kaden said with a scolding tone. Violet chuckled. Nodding her head even though she knew he couldn't see her.

"Right, sorry. I'd hate to be sexist to my possible killer. You know men are absolutely dominating the serial killer feild." She said as she pulled out her keys and began to unlock the door.

"Tell me about it" she heard Kaden scoff. She unlocked the door and took a step inside, flicking on a light and shutting the door behind her. She dropped her bag next to the door and hung her keys on the hook.

"But, I think I'm good, I -ahhggghhhh" she screamed and instantly the phone in her hand was thrown from her hand.

With wide eyes she starred at the small girl who just zoomed infront of her, scarring her.

Violet looked at her in shock for a long moment before she could finally come to her senses. Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed the lamp from the table and threw it as hard as she could.

With a crash it hit the small pixie like girl. The girl didn't even flinch. But Violet glared.

"Get the fuck out!" She screamed. Alice looked at her with a sad frown.

"Violet.." she muttered. Violets intense look didn't lessen. Violet then heard the muffled yells from her phone across the room. Violets eyes widened and without giving the vampire another look she ran through the room and picked up her phone. She put it up to her ear.

"Kaden?" She said worried, hearing his shouting

"Oh my god are you okay! I'm calling the police!" She heard him scream. His frantic tone.

"No!" She said, her eyes finding Alice. Who was looking at her with that same frown.

"No?"

"No, im...okay, someone just scared me." She explained with a sigh.

"Are they making you say this? Work in a pun if they are" she smiled, his detective side comming out yet he still couldn't help being a goofball.

"No, seriously...im okay" he sighed in relief.

"Oh thank God. I would have felt horrible. What terrible timing that would have been" she laughed

"Yeah, really..."