Project

Violet wasn't sure she wanted to go to Alices house today, but they were supposed to make the pop up books today. Violet wanted to scoff at how long this project was taking them and knew if they had just gone with a simple PowerPoint they would have been done week one. But they hadn't. Because of Alice. So here she was dragging all her materials in the back of her Jeep on the way to the Cullens. Big sigh.

She didn't have everything, she asked Alice to pick up some more supplies, thankfully the girl had no problem and did so without question, Violet Didn't know what she'd do if the girl had said otherwise. Violet didn't really have any money. She didn't have a job, she had tried but it was a small town full of teenagers who already knew everyone so not many people wanted to hire a total stranger. And she had ran through most of her money on gas, she no longer had any for food. Sometimes she snagged an apple at school thou, she wasn't proud, she'd never stollen before, but she didn't think they'd miss one apple a day. Her house didn't have electricity, but she used candles and lanterns she'd found, she liked it, it made it feel more homey. She was just happy she had running water. Not any hot water, so sometimes if she was feeling it she'd go to school early to take an actually warm shower. She realized she had to do something, if she passed out from lack of food someone would try and reach her guardian only to realize she didn't have one. And being sent home wasn't really an option. So she'd keep looking for a job.

She shook her head of the thoughts as she pulled up to the glass house she still found herself starring at every time she saw it, as if she would look away and it would suddenly turn into a pumpkin. She turned around reaching into her back seat to grab the cardboard box full of stuff.

She gripped onto it and turned around with it in her arms before letting out a scream.

Her eyes were wide and she was clutching onto the box as if her life depended on it. She breathed in and out to calm herself and shut her eyes before sighing. When she reopened them she glared hard at the smirking Jasper outside her car window. She pressed a button allowing her window to roll down

"Really Jasper? Are you seriously trying to kill me? How the hell do you keep doing that?"

"I simply saw you pull up and came to see if you needed help Ma'm" she rolled her eyes and waved her hand at him signaling for him to back away. He did and she rolled up her window and opened her door suffusing out.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to hit you with either my locker or my car door. Got it?" He opened his mouth but she shook her head

"If you next two words were going to me yes ma'am I'd keep them to yourself" she raised an eyebrow waiting to see him talk.
He stayed silent and she smiled and rolled her eyes

"I've known you one day and your already predictable"

"Well if I had said that would it have annoyed you?" She stayed silent making him smile his dazzling smile

"Then suppose you are to" she laughed rolling her eyes again before bouncing the box higher and hitting her Jeep door closed with her hip

"Here let me help you"

"I got it"

"Yes but let me help"

"It's a small box, we can't both carry it in...well we could but that would only be more work an-"

"Violet"He said easing a brow

she smirked

"Carry a simple box?" She asked

"Well-"

"I bet it just killed you to let me open the door all by myself" she stated, humor and accuse in her voice. he smiled nervously and it confirmed her suspicion making her laugh

"Here" she said easily passing it to him rolling her eyes. She began to walk away

"Your really playing into the whole southern hospitality stereotype you know? I swear your like 80" she said as she began to walk away, hearing his laughter behind her.

Both unaware of the family inside smiling through the window

Jasper had helped her to the living room and then suddenly pulled a disappearing act leaving her by herself. Emmet had came in and teased her some, to which she teased him right back, it was light, playfull. She enjoyed it. Esme had came in chatted for a moment before Alice popped it smiling at her. After that they got to work and it was now late in the evening.

Alice and her glued another piece on as they laughed

"Your crazy" Violet said with big smile on her face.

"I serious, let me give you a makeover!"

"Alice I like my clothes"

"Sweetheart, no offense-"

"She says before she says something offensive" Violet said with a sigh

"But your clothes are just two... hoboish" Violet laughed

"Hoboish? That's not a word"

"It is now" Violet rolled her eyes

"Maybe one day" Violet said. Tho she wasn't sure if that was true, Alice however was happy with the answer

"One day, you will let me give you a makeover" she said cockily. Violet raised a challenging brow

"Really? You sure about that?" Alice however kept her smirk

"Uhuh positive"

"I guess We'll see..." they starred at each other challenging before suddenly falling into laugher.

Violet looked at the clock and noticed it was late and was worried Alice was going to be tired soon.

"I should get home" Alice nodded

"Yeah we don't want your aunt to get mad and not let you come over anymore" she chuckled. Violet smiled slightly to cover a guilty face. Yeah, she really didn't need to worry about that.

"Yeah, she can get crazy" she said as she began to pack things up.