Did He Just?

Violet sat in the library, reading a book she wished was a comic book

Violet sat in the library, reading a book she wished was a comic book. Instead, it was reading like a romance, she continually scoffing at the female protagonist choices. 

"Why is she giving up her whole life for this idiot? Most of their relationship is just longing looks?" she muttered to herself. 

Her reading was interrupted as someone sat beside her. She looked to see the familiar face of Saint Michael. She raised a brow and went to talk before he interrupted.  

"Im here to talk to you about your, habits" He said intensely as he looked at her. his look was weird, their seemed a hostility to his voice yet his face held no malace. Instead, he seemed calm.

"My habits?" She asked, not knowing what he was talking about. He nodded his head, as he looked 

"Yes, you see here, among the Volturi things are as they should be. How they were always meant to be" Violet raised a brow, hoping he wasn't saying what she thought he was saying. 

"Im not sure im following" she said narrowing her eyes. He put a hand up.

"Im mean no disrespect of course. But women of your...day and age, they...are not as women should be" he said with a look of wisdom. Looking at her with sincerity 

"Excuse me?" she asked, her voice low and upset, holding herself back. He nodded, a fake look of sympathy, taking her words a an actual question. 

"They way you dress and the way you speak" he clarified. She scoffed. 

"I speak?" she repeated. His look turned to disgust as he seemed to be thinking about how she spoke. 

"With such vulgar and indelicate manner. And how you spurt your new ideas and so called "rights" she said shaking his head like a dioppointed father. She shook her head in disbelief. 

"Okay, iv heard enough. Your and absolute dick and I want to get the-" Before he could listen he held up to fingers. She looked from him to the fingers in slight shock. 

"Shh. Listen. Girl-" he then pressed his fingers against her lips.... he looked at her in the eyes and his fake caring face dropped into a look of warning and threats.

"Be careful. You may be of their species. But your still just a girl" 

***

"Im going to kill him" Violet paced back and forth on the balcony of her room. It was now night and she still couldn't shake the want to rip the mans jugular out with her teeth from her mind.  Anger dripping from her with every step she took. Alec looked at the girl with an amused look. 

"Kill who might I ask?" he asked as he watched the seething Vampire. Violet turned her head to look at him.

"Michael." she spit, hatred forming with each syllable of his name. Alec raised a confused brow. 

"Why?" he asked. she scoffed continuing her pacing 

"Oh you should have heard him all "shhh girl, and you shouldn't talk" and blah blah blah" she hissed to herself as she thought back to it. Alec sighed, leaning against the doorframe that lead to her bedroom. 

"What are you going on about" he asked. She looked back at him with a glare

"I just told you" he looked at her for a moment, taking her in as she stood in the moonlight. 

"You look beautiful in this lighting" he said softly. She threw her hands up in frustration 

"Oh my god" she screamed up to the sky. Shaking her head she paced again, rolling her eyes. "Your useless. Utterly useless"

Sorry these chapters are so short