Pack

"Kaden, absolutely not"

"Pleaseeeee" he said as he walked a few feet away from her towards the school. Violet smiled lightly shaking her head.

"No. I dont care if you use those puppy eyes again. I refuse to watch yet another episode of Master Chef. It just makes me hungry" Kaden moved his hands sporadically

"Thats why we get a bunch of food while we watch" he said loudly, gaining looks from their fellow students, he not bothered at all. Violet sighed as she tucked some hair behind her ear as she never was very loud in public.

"It never taste as good" she muttered. Kaden sighed dramatically with a huff.

"Fine. How about America's next top model ?" Violet rolled her eyes as they entered the building

"We already watched that!" She exclaimed.

"Your so boring" Kaden said with a smile, she just gave him a playful glare

"And your annoying"

"Booooo" she narrowed her eyes

"Boooooo" she said back.

"Booooo" he responded with a glare.

"Boooo!" She said louder, now to stubborn to notice the other students

"Moooooooooo!" He shouted back. Violet raising a brow.

"...Neigh?"

***

Violet turned the corner and abruptly stopped with a little stumble. As Jasper was standing right on the other side of the corner. With wide eyes Violet shook off her immediate fear of being that close to someone, now realizing it was just him.

Just him....? Oh Geesh

"Jasper, what do you want?" She quickly muttered as she scolded her mind.

"Oh, um you dropped this"he muttered with a nervousness she wasn't quite use to seeing on him. She looked to see him holding out a particular pen that she liked yet constantly lost.

With a sigh she took it from his hand.

"I might be thankful...if I wasn't sure you only noticed I dropped it because your stalking me" She said giving him an unimpressed look. He instantly looked guilty.

"I-" he began but she raised a hand to stop him. not interested in whatever excuse he was about to make.

"Lets not lie. You were outside my window last night" she stated in a matter-of-factly tone. Knowing she had seen him standing by the tree he always did. Jasper, now caught looked down.

"I...just...wanted to check on you" he said lowly, and for a moment she almost thought it was sweet.

Only for a moment.

"...just, stop" she muttered and before he could add somthing else she walked around him, heading straight to her next class.

***

It took longer than she cares to admit to see the very large envelope on her desk. It wasn't till she was about to turn off her light to head to sleep that she saw it. Standing up and grabbing it had been a whole mission since she had already gotten comfy. And the urge to call Bella in just to hand it to her was high, only battled by the fact Charlie was asleep and she didn't want to shout and wake him.

After grabbing the envelope she noticed no name on it. so after looking inside she was confused by the various little envelopes inside. Then her eyes caught a piece of paper

Dear Violet,

I thought you might like to read these. He never sent them.

Love,

Your Super Sorry Friend Alice.

Violet frowned and put the paper down, looking at the white envelopes with nothing on them. After a little debate her curiosity took over and she grabbed a random one and opened it up, reading the letter that seemed to be inside.

Dear Violet,

Being around you when you hated me was the worst thing imaginable, the pain you felt from seeing me. I wanted to fall apart everytime. The family told us we needed to stay away, that you'd ask questions. They could see the way I looked at you, they knew I'd tell you if you asked. That day in the restaurant, all I wanted to do was tell you, but I knew Edward would never let me. But that night I told them I would, that I couldn't let you go. And they agreed, so I told you, and you didn't hate me...you accepted me, and I don't know how, how you ever loved me, because you are you. And I am me. But now, things are as they should be, you moving on, and I forever thinking of you.

Love, Jasper

She lowered the letter from her view. A pause as shock went through her, questions coming to mind. and she looked at the pile of envelopes, picking them up. her eyes flickering to the trashcan in the corner of her room. Then she looked at the draw next to her bed. A decision she wasn't sure she knew how to answer. 

keeping them, reading them..it gave them a meaning, gave them power in a way she had to admit to herself she wasn't quite over the boy as much as she suggested. But throwing them away, not reading them, could she bare to stick that nail in the coffin right now.....

no she wasn't