Told you so.

"You all know what Edward wants

"You all know what Edward wants. And you know what I want. But I won't force myself on you... " The entire Cullens family surround Bella. Plus Violet who had her arms crossed and an angry look on her face. It was clear she both didn't want to be here and also hated the words leaving Bellas mouth.

The house has been restored to it's original warmth and beauty. Edward sits off to the side as Bella addresses them.

"I think the only fair way to handle this is by vote"

"You can't be serious" Edward said angry. Violet narrowed her eyes.

"Because if the majority thinks so suicide is all fine and dandy" she said sarcastically. Bella just gave the two a look.

"This is my meeting, guys" Edward, frustrated, sits back. Violet scoffed, glaring down at the floor. Bella faces the family again.

"However this turns out, I'm not letting the Volturi hurt you. I'll go back to Italy alone"

"The hell you will. I'm not missing another fight." Emmett said with a smile. One that Violet use to find charming.

"That's not up for a vote, Emmett. I don't want you involved." Esme approaches with a smile.

"We've always been involved, honey, and we're not going to stop" Violet just rolled her eyes.

"Funny, none of you seemed very involved while Bella was going through hell for months, Victoria on her trail, that "friend" of yours Laurent about to eat us, ..fucking shape-shifters." Violet spoke up. A long silence followed, them all looking at the fuming blonde. Sad expressions growing on their faces.

"Violet please" Bella said softly, knowing the blonde only wanted what was best for her. Violet sighed frustrated but looked down again.

Bella looked back at Esme

"I want you to seriously think about this. If I join you, you'll be stuck with me for a long time - forever. It's a huge decision. And I want - I need your honesty here." They nod or otherwise communicate agreement. "Then let's take a vote... Alice?" Alice jumps up and hugs Bella.

"Like you're not already my sister. Of course, yes!" Bella smiles. Jasper rises, but keeps his distance. His eyes hadn't left Violet the moment she had walked into the Cullens house. It was driving her mad and she wished she could punch him in the face without the risk of breaking it into a million pieces.

"I vote yes. It'll be a relief not to want to kill you." He said lightly. Violet scoffed again. Making his frown deepen.

"Um. Thanks? Okay, Rosalie?" Rosalie, torn, looks at Edward who's stony toward her.

"Edward, I'm sorry for what I did. I really am. And I know you're not ready to forgive me... But this isn't the life I'd have chosen for myself. I wish there'd been someone to vote no for me... " she exchanges a glance with Carlisle. "So... no." Bella takes it stoically. Emmett bounds over and lifts Bella into a bear hug.

"I vote hell yeah. We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way." Esme approaches and embraces Bella warmly.

"I already think of you as part of the family. Yes."

"Thank you, Esme." Carlisle moves, not to Bella, but to Edward. The boy gives him a pleading look.

"You can't go along with this, Carlisle, you know what it means."

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son." turns to Bella "But Alice has never turned anyone. It'd be safer if I did it" The front door suddenly slams. Edward's gone. Bella blanches but turns to the family.

"Thank you. Thank you all." She said before heading in the direction Edward went.

Violet now alone with the family...

"Can we talk about the part where you said you'd turn me? Because let's be clear, that's not happening. I'm not joining this undead cult."

"Of course not. We would never do something like that against your will" Esme reassuringly said. Violet gave a sarcastic smile.

"How refreshing"

***

Violet exited the house and headed to her Jeep. Not a second before she was able to touch the handle she felt the familiar presence she hadn't felt in months.

She didn't need to turn to know who it was.

Jasper Hale.

"Violet" she heard him whisper. A roughness and ache that almost made her winch. But she didn't, instead she closed her eyes tight.

"...I told you not to come back" she said whispered. Referring to the last voicemaile she left him. A long silence followed. Them both feeling each others presence. Memories filling them. However the longer the silence lasted the more anger she felt grow in her. He nodded, feeling it himself, but not daring to influence it.

"I'll leave" he said softly. But she scoffed turning to glare at him.

"Its to late, Bella needs Edward, as much as I wish she didn't... and you need your family. So, your here, and I'm here" she let the glare lesson, a pause as she starred at him. Her eyes looking over his face so intensely trying to detect a flaw to offset the beauty. Yet she found none, and the comforting thought that she had been exaggerating his looks was proven to be a lie. "But I don't want to talk to you, not again" she said, her words although true still hurt her insides. A part of her screamed to forgive him and be with him. A part of her thrashed in the chains she made up with logic and pain. The part that shouted to run and kiss him, to hold him again. But she kept that part muzzled, chained and buried.

"I'm -" he started but she interrupted with venom in her tone. Anger in her eyes as they narrowed once again.

"Don't you dare say your sorry, a call is easy Jasper, a text is simple. A letter is fine. Anything, anything but silence, anything but being forgotten, thrown away." He gave her noting but a sorrowful look.

"I could never forget you" he muttered, a sadness in his voice that made her eyes soften. She took a deep breath.

"Well try, because I'm going to try and forget you. As hard as it will be..." she looked at him once again before closing her eyes "I'm not doing this again, only for one day you to decide you need to "protect" me or whatever it is you told yourself that let you leave. I'm done"

"I understand" her eyes opened and she raised a brow.

"Do you? Because I'm here, I'm having this conversation, explaining how and why I'm not talking to you, a curdicy I didn't get the pleasure of having" the hurt in her eyes said it all. And Jasper couldn't help the steps he took before placing his hands on her shoulders.

"...I love y-"

"DON'T!" She screamed, trying to push him away from her but unable to move him, tears now falling. "Don't you dare say that to me" she cried and took several steps back "you left me" she muttered. Shaking her head she turned around.

"And, I don't care anymore, I don't care if you love me or I love you, I care that I can't trust you, can't trust you won't leave, can't trust you'll say goodbye. So ill say it...s-so, g-go-odbye Jasper, goodbye"

"Goodbye Violet"

Lol, and someone said they knew exactly how this would play out. But Violet reacting to the Cullens leaving could never be the same as Bella, I see the two girls as completely different people. Violet never really dealt with people letting her down before, because she normally assumes the worst. And the Cullens really did and she's dealing with it in a completely different way. The rest of the story is very different, but don't worry to much, it's still a Jasper Hale fanfic 😉....

Or is it?

Jk...

Or am I?