New home

School.

God how she hated school.

It wasn't uncommon for her to get made fun of at any school she went to. Her distant nature and wardrobe did this.

You see Violet was originally from Georgia, a warm sunny state, however by the look of her skin this didn't seem the case. This is because although she may have seen the sun, her skin never did. She wore many layers of clothing. The most notable being gloves. This was to make sure she didn't make skin to skin contact. That's when it was the worst.

However going to school where it's hot as hell and looking like your ready for winter gets some heads to turn. And not in a good way.

She sighed as she looked in the mirror, although layered and accessorized with gloves, she liked her clothing, she was aware it might not be the current youths fashion, but she liked it.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and took a sigh. It was hard, waking up in a nice mood, and then forcing yourself to go somewhere you know you will be forced into a depressed state.

Motivation to leave the house got harder and harder.

Violet looked around her old worn bedroom that had painted flowers all around it. It was her favorite room in the house.

This was an old, family home, passed down generations, however no one had lived in it for quite some time.

But somehow the room felt like her. Chipping,wearing, but still in tact, and still beautiful.

Her eyes scanned over the old clock and her eyes wided

"Shit" she whispered, a tone she had become so accustomed to that her voice hardly raised any higher.

She read that she had 15 minutes to get to school, or she would surely be late. So she ran and grabbed her bag and sped walked to her jeep.

Turing the key into the key hole she pulled out of her grassy driveway and speed to the road.