Gets hit

So it seemed their was some stupid force of nature out their that really fucking hated her. I mean come on, as soon as things were looking up in her life this shit happens? She just had a hysteric breakdown and was sure some teacher must have seen, then informing the principle, then trying to call her aunt, however the form she'd given them had a bogus number she had made up on the spot. Therefore they'd try and find her aunt, possibly looking further into the girls life only to find everything was a lie. She wasn't sure what the authority's would do, give her back to her parents weren't an option, as they were who threw her out. And Violet was not going into the foster system, being that close to people with so many tragic childhood story's terrified her, which sounded awful of her to say but she knew that her presence brought back emotions of the trauma to the other person too, so she'd just make things miserable for everyone.

So now she had to disappear, perhaps that was a little extreme but oh well, it's not like the Cullens would want to be her friend now, she just looked like a complete psycho in front of the whole student body

Oh why oh why did her Jeep pick now to give out on her? Was this karma? For that time she accidentally hit a bunny? She knew that shit would bite her in the ass. But thumper shouldn't have stopped in the middle of the road!

She wasn't going back to class, there was no possible way she could walk in there and act like nothing had happened. However, she couldn't go home, seeing as Jasper was her ride. So here she was leaning against the outside wall of the high school processing her options. She'd been out here awhile now school was soon to be over and she still had no clue as to what she was about to do, she guessed she could walk?

The Questing tone Is because she wasn't actually sure she legs could handle that and wouldn't fall off half way through what would surely be hours of walking.

She sighed heavily and then heard the sound of the bell, her eyes widened not realizing it was so soon ducked low and pushed off the wall.

Quick decision. Walking it is. She luckily seemed to be blending easily with the other students, none noticing her because of their eagerness to leave their personal hell. She was almost free when she bumped into someone, she turned apologizing

"I'm so sorry" she turned and notice it was Bella, the normally awkward girl smiled as she saw the blond.

The two had some sort of relationship, though they had never spoke. It was only a collection of small looks the two would make, every once in a while in class they'd catch each other eye and nod.

Sometimes when one of Bella's friends annoyed her, Bella would look away and they'd meet eyes, Violet would give her a reassuring smile and Bella would give her one back. Bella knew enough about the girl to take it as a compliment she didn't smile at many people.

It was weird, because neither spoke to each other, socialized in any way but somehow their was some sort of bond, perhaps it was because Violet was the only person Bella knew who was as socially handicap as her, and perhaps Bella signified a light of hope in Violet. No one knew why, but the strangers would almost call each other friends, before catching themselves and realizing how absolutely crazy they sounded. They didn't know each other, they weren't friends they weren't even acquaintances.

But there was still something there. As if their was some unknown similarity neither knew about.

"Violet" is all Bella said smiling. Violet couldn't help but smile back. Suddenly Bellas eye focused on something behind her.
Violet turned and her eyes widened when she saw the Cullens looking at the two of them. Violet turned to say goodbye and take off only to notice a large truck swerving and heading towards them.