Old Friends

"He quoted The Prinncess Bride?" Maria asked with wide eyes as they walked down the halls late at night, towards Violets chambers

"Yeah, do you think that really was an accident, or do you think he secretly watches chick-flicks and just cant let anyone know" Violet asked with a chuckle. Marias face showed hatred for the meir idea. 

"The thought of Alec watching Clueless on a television alone brings shivers to my spine" Violet laughed at the image, her voice echoing threw the empty halls. 

"Ew I hate it" she laughed as the turned the corner. as soon as they had she froze. 

"What is it" Maria asked as Violet starred into the distance, seemenly listening to something Maria  couldn't hear with human hearing. Violet finally turned to her friend, her smile gone. 

"Go to your chambers" she ordered as she looked into the servents eyes. Marias face only got more worried as she looked back down the hall, her eyes then finding Violets chamber door shut as a candle flickered inside the room. She looked back at Violet scared for the blondes safety. 

"Should I get someone?" she whispered. Violet shook her head dismissing the idea, putting on a reassuring smile to ease the humans worries. 

"No, its fine, just do as I asked" Maria paused, unsure if she should do as her friend asked. But with a sigh she shook her head, bowing her head.

"my lady" she curstied and began towards her own chambers. Violet watched the girl until she turned down a different hall and was out of eyesight before turning back towards her door. Her calm smile dropping into a serious gaze. 

She quickly speed into her room to see the familiar faces of the Cullens. In her chambers waiting for her. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the clan of strange eyed vampires. 

"What are you doing here?" She demanded, her voice cold and threatening.

"Violet, oh my god its you" one of them let out and went to embrace her. As soon as Alice speed towards the girl the blonde speed to a diffrent corner of her room. Ready to attack if she had to. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 vampires in her chambers. 

She could take them....right?

Alice turned and went to take a step forward again, Violet immediately stopping her. 

the pixie like girl suddenly stopped and inhaled and unneeded breath, Jaspers head turned and he quickly placed a hand on Alice's shoulder, Edwards eyes widened

"Stop! Your hurting her!" 

Violets eyes stayed on Alice and the others watched as bloody tears began falling down their sisters face as she began to choke on sobs.