Stay

"How do you do this? Isn't there more you want, how do you sit and do nothing but destroy and take? What kind of life is that" She shouted at him

"How do you do this? Isn't there more you want, how do you sit and do nothing but destroy and take? What kind of life is that" She shouted at him. The room they stood in was in shambles. Not that it had started like this, only after Violet had began to scream and cry. She had tore through the room throwing anything she got her hands on. Alec stood in front of the closed door, looking at her with sympathy.

She wore the same blue dress, but it was now ripped into pieces as she had gripped it to tightly. her hair had fallen out of its original style.  Instead now down on her shoulder with hairs sticking out of place, uncommon for a vampire. Her face was covered in red blood, and someone else might have thought it was from a feeding yet Alec knew it was because of the tears that had continued to fall from her eyes. She starred at him, awaiting his response. He sighed 

"We aren't alive Violet" he said carefully but she just pointed at him. 

"Exactly! So at the very least I want to see the world" she yelled, but they knew this argument wasn't about Violets unused flyer miles. It was just another reason she was trying to add, to explain her need to leave. He knew that, but also knew by the crazed look on her face she didn't want him to say it. so he shrugged. 

"It's overrated" he muttered. With a glare she picked up another glass vase and threw it at the wall with a frustrated scream. Alec glad he took her to a room to far away from any vampires to hear her. 

"I Cant do this! I cant smile at them, not after what they did to her" she yelled. 

"I tried to warn you" he said, she scoffed loudly. Throwing a piece of wooden furniture at his head he easily side- stepped. it crashed into the wall with such a force it stuck inside.

"warn me! does that make you feel better!?" she screamed.  Alec sighed, speeding in front of her to look in her inraged eyes. 

"Aro will never let you leave" he spoke, his voice convaying the honest truth behind it. still she shook her head taking steps back, not willing to listen to reason 

"He can't keep me here, I haven't broken a law" she said, and Alec saw the panic in her eyes as she looked around the room, almost as seeking for an escape right now. he grabbed onto her arm and black smoke encased his palm.  Suddenly Violets sight was gone, her sense of smell, her sense of touch. all she had was her ears. 

"stop!" she shouted, But Alec knew he had to get through to her before she did something reckless. 

"You more than anyone should know that means nothing" he said. knowing all the times she herself had erased guards minds because they too wanted to nothing more than to leave. Violet fell to her knees, though she hadn't noticed as she couldn't feel her legs. 

Alec watched her heartbroken face as she was remembering the same thing, knowing he was right. he gave her her senses back, and she slowly opened her eyes. looking up at him with a defeated face. 

"I do" she muttered. Her tone dead. He raised a brow

"So?" she looked away. 

"Your right. I wont bring it up again"

***

Violet now looked new again. A new maid had came and helped her get ready. Violet hadn't uttered a word to her. She wore a bright pink dress. Her blue cloak ontop. She walked the halls lost, not because she didn't know where she was but instead where she was going. She walked with her head low and her eyes cast down. Only hearing the voice of Caius because the silence of the halls. 

"Well, if it is a fight they want it is a fight they shall have." she heard him say with his normal bloodthirsty agenda. Violet thought nothing of it as she turned the corner getting closer to his voice. 

"How disappointing Bella would have been a nice addition to the guard" Aro said with a sad sigh. Violet looked up surprised. 

"To bad she will have to die" Marcus spoke up. Violets pace froze as she heard that, shock filling her. 

"Violet is that you?" she heard the voice of Aro ask. She closed her eyes in anger, disappointed in herself. She opened her eyes and threw on a smile, speeding into the room.

"Yes sir sorry, I was just passing. It wasn't my intension to overhear anything" She said painfully. Each syllable she spoke that wasn't filled with curses and harsh words hurt her tongue. Aro smiled at her sweetly while the other two observed her appearance.  

"Im aware child. Do not worry your not in trouble.  I just wanted to ask your opinion on this mess?" He said. Violet gave him a look of confusion 

"Im not sure what is happening?"she asked. Aro raised a brow

"Alec never told you? Forgetful boy. It seems the Cullens have decided to turn a child. And as you know that is strictly against the rules. For everyone's safety" Violets tried to process the information quickly. Deciding her next words carefully 

"The Cullens? Oh those where those vampires I saw that one time right?" she asked with fake cluelessness

"Oh yes I forgot, you have no memories of them or Bella" Wrong. She never forgot Bella. He should have known that. But he never worried about her, only checking to see if the Cullens were gone from her head. 

"Who?" she asked

"Nevermind" Aro waved off. it was now her time to ask questions.

"How do you know they broke the rules?"

"An eye witness, I promise you I have not been tricked... Sadly it seems the Cullens have decided not to submit" a moment passed, as he and the others awaited her response, if she'd stick up for them... she just shrugged. 

"Well, then you must do what your have to, to keep balance."

"I agree"

Aro was happy. Turning back to his companions silently dismissing her. Which she did, sick to her stomach with one thing on her mind. 

She needed to go back, back to Forks.