The Hawaiian Curse: The Beganing (Power Rangers Dino Charge Fan Fiction)

Description:

Description:

It was a peaceful day in Oahu, Hawaii. Mrs. Adams just had a baby girl. They named her Mia.  Later on she is now around 17 years of age, and loves the water. She would surf everyday if she could. But along the current ocean waves she had spotted a silver pendent on the edge of her board it had been looking like a  dinosaur. One day she was riding a wave wearing the pendant and see's fire bolts shooting towards her island, she looks up and sees a monster. It was Sledge a villain who wanted to steal the energems from the power rangers. The people had fled except the Addams' family, they were looking for their daughter Mia. "Mia! Mia!" yells Mia's older brother Jacob as he spots her on the wave were sledge was aiming. He was aiming  towards Mia, his machine picks up anything on water and not in the water. Mia hops off the board and was floating in the middle of the ocean. The power rangers came on jet skis'  shooting at Sledge as Mia was floating and couldn't keep herself a float for long. She starts breathing hard and looks around for help. "Help!" she screams as Shelby  came and asked for her hand. As mia took Shelbys 'hand they were riding off and Shelby hands her off to Kendal. "She was floating in the sea, that's all i know." says  Shelby."I'll take her from here Shelby," Kendall holds her own hands "Hi I am Kendall Morgan, but you can call me Ms. Morgan I am a worker at the Dino Bite Cafe, and just between me and you I am the leader of the power rangers." she says as Mia looks at her. "Mia Adams, I love to surf and I have excellent taste in jewelry."she was holding the pendent in her hand. Kendall looks at the pendent and it glows like the energems would respond to it's responsible owner.  "Unremarkable, this isn't a energem but it connects to you like one but how." Kendall was amazed and asked her to come with them back to New Zealand. Her parents were screaming above saying HELP, and Kendall looks at her saying "if you come back with us, we will save your parents from sledge. It might be awhile, since we may train you as a Power ranger." Kendall says as Mia holds the necklace tight. "Ok." Mia Pendant was a Palaeosaurus. It had the power of control plants.

Kendall was talking about what are power rangers, and what dinosaur she had. Kendall had asked "want me to make it into a energem form?" She asked as Mia looks at it saying "that may be for the best." She hands it to kendall and she took it to fix it. Koda came over and introduce himself. Mia was still in her wet suit, from when she was surfing and the rest of the team came in. "Good morning Ms. Morgan," says Tyler as he looked at Mia. "Ms. Morgan who's this?" Asked Tyler. "I am Mia Adams, I'm from hawaii," she looks over at Shelby. "You rescued me in the ocean." she says as Shelby looks at her. "Oh yeah I did, Well I'm Shelby, that is Tyler, Ivan, Koda, Chase, and Riley." She says as they wave in order. Mia looks around and spotted the energems and says "they just look like crystals." she says as Kendall came to her giving her the updated necklace. It was now yellow with specks of orange. "You now have a energem that is bonded between you and the Palaeosaurus. Shelby you can take mia to go get new clothes and I'll get the uniform for dino bite cafe." Kendall says as she took the energems so it could charge and Shelby took her to the mall.  "Let us go! Who are you?" Says Mia's mom.