Two Witches Stuck In Manhattan

After Shayna and Taylor made their disappearance, they didn't move too far from Brooklyn and ended up in Manhattan. With glitched Witch powers and spells there is a chance Carrie and their friends will find them. That is if they can see them, even though they were at each other's throats, they somehow got back on track and worked back together.

"Remember when we first met Carrie and wore a wig.." Shayna looked at Taylor strangely, "Yeah..I remember..", "What if we disguise ourselves..but not as teens..but as college students and open a business.."

Shayna raised a brow, "A business..seriously..do I have to be the brains..", "It was that or trying to become famous singers.." Shayna smirked, "You just gave me an idea..", "Ooh spill the hexing tea.." Eventually they made the plan to be street performers but called themselves The Manhattan Strays.  "Even though you said we were never going to be caught this may have our chances to actually run away .."

"Right. So what if we've been alive for like 328 years..the magic and spells we used on us will eventually die out..but before that does, lets spend every last spark into our new selves..isn't that right Tammy.."

Shayna laughed as Taylor looked at her, "So right Sidney.."  Will Sid & Tammy also known as Shayna & Taylor be caught? Or will they be lost as planned in the big apple. And will Carrie and their friends finally get all the answers they need...

Part 3 and the final piece in the JATP Tales, from Ghostly Lies to Carrie & The Rejects and now Two Witches Stuck In Manhattan. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved creating it.