When My Mother Met A Maxwell (PRNS)

Description:

Description:

Regan POV:

Being an only child for quite awhile since 6 years ago, on April 11th 2011 had my father and my brother life taken from me and my mother. Today was the marking of my father and my brother's life taken from the accident that still haunts me. I have worked double shifts at the Food Stop Truck in the school, since I came here in the town. "Triple Cheese Pizza for Calvin Maxwell?" Calvin came up and grabbed it as I turned around handing him a pile of napkins, "Thanks Rae..hey how's going with your mother dating life.." I laughed moving a part of my hair into my ponytail, "It's goin weird she meet over 10 boys on Mingle Singles and so far none-likes her though." We both laugh as I asked about his little sister Layla, he mentioned she was good and he left saying "Same time tomorrow?", "Same time tomorrow Cal." We were sorta  best friends since we both lost one parent from an accident. I had heated up my leftover tacos from last night as Principal Hastings told me I could take a few weeks off if I liked. I took her offer and exited the truck and sat near a boy who reminded me of Calvin but was named Darwin. I ate a bit of my tacos' and than strangely me and Calvin received similar texts, When you get home put something nice on either mom is taking me out for a fancy dinner or something is going on with her dating life. I responded to her asking why and she said wait and see. I only had one more period before I got to head home on my skateboard, and feed our dog Stacy a little chubby pug.